Premier League ain’t ready for bald Martial

Teja

He was fecking shit all of last season before he got injured.

As was said above, he has no goodwill left. He either performs ASAP or he needs to feck off.
Knee jerk for feck sake.

He's been appalling for 12 months.
He wasn't quite as shit last season as he was in the first two games. He was pretty bad and time's coming up but I'm happy to wait and watch based on what he showed if you exclude last season.

SeeMe

Supports
Porto
Poor him, I believe he has made the wrong decision to move to Man United so soon.

He was one of the brightest teenagers at that time, proper care needed to make him grow, 60 million (add on) big money move to EPL under the whole world spotlight wasn't make him any good.

Besides, he was never under a good coaches who can protect him well, most of the coaches after SAF need instant result rather than spend few seasons to bring him up.

He is almost the same player he is 6 years ago when he first reach England.

You see now why some good young players refuse EPL move prefer spend their teenage at lower league. It make sense.

Yup, He has to go, moving away from EPL, change the league and try his luck again.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
If Ole plays him back into form it’ll be quite the success. He also needs him on the LW for when Cavani comes back. Or I guess he’ll just play pogba there but I’m not convinced martial is done for.
Thats what hes trying to do by the looks of it, and if he actually does that ill happily eat my own words, but the last time Martial had a prolonged spell of good form was at the end of 19/20, and thats ages ago in football

TheRedHearted

Thats what hes trying to do by the looks of it, and if he actually does that ill happily eat my own words, but the last time Martial had a prolonged spell of good form was at the end of 19/20, and thats ages ago in football
Wasn’t that Sanchos last run of good form?

Hughes35

Baffling how people make excuses for Martial. Just because he comes up with two moments of magic every year that turn a defender inside out, does not make him a good player.

He is basically useless and has never really been good for us. I gave up a long long time ago and I wish Ole would do the same. Get rid of him while he may have some value left.

Why can't we get rid of him + Lingard and get somebody like Ronaldo with the money?

MrSingh2002

Times up for Martial and I was his biggest supporter.

He's not shown the determination or hunger to succeed at a club of this size.

He'll kick himself for the rest of his career.

Flying_Heckfish

Zlatan
Cavani
Ronaldo

3 aging stars bought in his position, surely this says everything you need to know about our confidence in him. If Rashford wasn't injured I can't see how Martial would get any minutes now.

I loved him in his breakout season, I wish we could have that player consistently.