g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 10

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Ref should be looking at that on the monitor. Clear push.

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
Palmer looks like the natural successor to KDB more than Foden ever has. Weird that they let him go especially with KDB’s long injury

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Palmer looks like the natural successor to KDB more than Foden ever has. Weird that they let him go especially with KDB’s long injury
I'm sorry, what ? :confused:

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
wonder if we'll see a bit of a Dier redemption arc at some point this season now he can no longer be paired with Sanchez
I doubt it, doesn't have that recovery pace to play the high line that big Ange wants to play, and at 29 he either moves on or accepts he is a bench player.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
How has Caicedo done at Chelsea?

moodyred

Chelsea seems to have similar problem as United. Can Poch really turn this team around?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Poch continues to surprise me with new players that I've never heard of

cj_sparky

Why does Gallagher have holes at the back of his socks? Is it some new (lame and stupid) fashion statement?
Loads of players do it. It is to "relieve pressure on the calf" apparently. I hate it, looks bad for the team's kit and also the supplier.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Great day so far. Chelski losing and Neuer set for his return after injury.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Palmer should have done better with that imo