g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 14-16

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If City can’t get their act together, I’ll be forced to root for Liverpool to win the title. Yuck.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Goddamn you lot moan and cry a lot.

TAA in midfield doesn’t really work, he doesn’t have the capabilities, other than a nice pas and vision, to play there. Especially not against top teams. Elliot and a bunch of others seem to get a lot of minutes but Klopp should really try to upgrade if he can.

wr8_utd

:'(
This is why City needs to win the League again. The thought of the Dippers or Arsenal winning it makes me sick to the stomach. Whereas City means nothing.
City will probably drop points again today. You've got to accept that Liverpool vs Arsenal title race :lol:

Rockets Redglare

This is why City needs to win the League again. The thought of the Dippers or Arsenal winning it makes me sick to the stomach. Whereas City means nothing.
I’d rather Arsenal won it 3 times on the bounce than City or them lot.

Shark

@NotShark
City having a bump in the road, Arse being Arse, everyone else being relatively shite. It's inevitable lads isn't it?

LDUred

That soft red did the trick for donkey gob. Bet he won't mention that in his after match interviews.

RedChisel

Everyone, the teams, the refs, the media are desperate for these scumbags to get that 20th title.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Goddamn you lot moan and cry a lot.

TAA in midfield doesn’t really work, he doesn’t have the capabilities, other than a nice pas and vision, to play there. Especially not against top teams. Elliot and a bunch of others seem to get a lot of minutes but Klopp should really try to upgrade if he can.
Oh give me a fecking break, I’m sure you’re the beacon of objectivity and sensible takes when Barca play.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
If they get rid of Nunez,Macallister and Szoboszlai they will walk the league. A couple of decent CM in Jan will be enough.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
They're gonna win the league.
Now you better believe us, now you better believe us.
At this rate of affairs - yes they will with all the great help of FA, refs, Var, Media etc etc

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I won’t let anyone gaslight me into thinking Trent is a top midfielder.

rajds89

It’ll mean even less when they are found guilty of cheating as well so it’s a win win.

The_Midfielder

We are getting hammered next week aren't we ?
We play so open .. I mean atleast for big games .. tighten up , and play on the counter..