Premier League Gameweek 14-16

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
So why are they telling the ref to review this, yet we’ve been told “well it’s not clear and obvious and if the ref didn’t see a foul the initial decision stands”?

tomaldinho1

VAR showing how poor it is. As much as I hate Pool, a clear foul that takes a few seconds to see on the replay. No contact with ball, just pushes through the back of him. Should be looked at and done in 5-10 seconds.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Against SU it was the same situation where Nunez did did same.
feck this. Unbelievable how Pool gets all decisions. No point watching this shitshow and that prick Klopp.

hp88

It’s a foul but I just hate the way a professional footballer drops to floor with any contact.

Gycraig

Supports
Hull
Do you go back that far for a penalty decision ?
VAR can't look at that. That is not penalty situation. What is this?

If it was goal fine. But it was penalty later on.
Yer that has confused me if a free kick was given they don’t go back and check other free kicks leading up to it

Ah nvm they can check back for penalty’s

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Took his time on that when it was clearly a free kick. Think he was trying to look at everything so he could try and justify his decision

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Remember when they did that to rule out the arsenal goal at old Trafford last season and the entire world went mad and said VAR should not have got involved?

Mustn't upset Klopp though,.

Liverpool lucky as feck they aren't losing this game. They've been shite

Sara125

Let’s be real if that was Rashford that was fouled in the build up like that none of you would be talking about a separate phase of play. In fact if the ref DID give the penalty you’d all be screaming corruption…

PoTMS

The problem is if that's Bruno or Maguire, then VAR doesn't overrule it and the PK is given.

2 man midfield

I thought Endo was very weak and went over on the slightest nudge. No foul for me.
We’d all want it if we were in liverpools position. I just don’t get the inconsistency. Usually they say ‘ref thought it wasn’t a foul so his decision stands’.

mav_9me

Against SU it was the same situation where Nunez did did same.
feck this. Unbelievable how Pool gets all decisions. No point watching this shitshow and that prick Klopp.
I am surprised people watch this Liverpool. They are good and lucky...how can anyone watch them I don't know.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Makes you think about what's going on in the background with Liverpool - they want them to win the league at all costs this year!

cyberman

Clear foul by Hughes in the build up so penalty is rightly overruled what is lucky about that?
Palace just missed a sitter and the Liverpool player did get fouled but it became a clear manner because he wasn’t strong enough to hold off the player. That fecker just collapsed.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
In that replay the ref looked like he was about to blow for a free kick so why did he stop and let it carry on?

I'd obviously hate it if it happened to us, but I think taking away goals like that is total bs. Yes, it was a clear foul by Hughes before, but it's part of what used to make it fun to watch. Nothing injects life into a match more than the clear underdog grabbing a dubious goal out of nothing :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Palace are actually playing well.

2 man midfield

I'd obviously hate it if it happened to us, but I think taking away goals like that is total bs. Yes, it was a clear foul by Hughes before, but it's part of what used to make it fun to watch. Nothing injects life into a match more than the clear underdog grabbing a dubious goal out of nothing :lol:
Do you ref United games by any chance?

Sara125

Palace just missed a sitter and the Liverpool player did get fouled but it became a clear manner because he wasn’t strong enough to hold off the player. That fecker just collapsed.
1. It was a good save from Allison.
2. I said what I said. If this was Rashford none of us would say he went down easy or it was a separate phase of play.

90 + 5min

It counts as same play.
How can that be same play?

Should have been free kick. He let that go. Next situation is weather it is penalty or not. Not if it is free kick or not. That is another different situation. In my view.

PoTMS

How can that be same play?

Should have been free kick. He let that go. Next situation is weather it is penalty or not. Not if it is free kick or not. That is another different situation. In my view.
It's quite clearly the same phase of play.

VanGaalyTime

There's quite a few errors there. The ref can't review a foul before a penalty only before a goal. Otherwise, they can review every decision. Next problem is the ref seemed to play on in the attacking phase for a foul on a defensive player. Where are they getting these guys?