Premier League Gameweek 15

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
That should put the game to bed. Much needed win before the break.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
He’s a bit like Robben.

Fast, cuts inside, hit it hard.
His finishing and decision making in the final third really need to improve. Having followed him since his debut with us, I honestly thought that he'd be at higher level than he is right now. Still love him though.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Just watching the City highlights and have to say I'd be livid if one of our players got a red for what Cancelo did

Edit - De Bruyne's dive wasn't a penalty either. Premier League refs are fecking garbage

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Just watching the City highlights and have to say I'd be livid if one of our players got a red for what Cancelo did

Edit - De Bruyne's dive wasn't a penalty either. Premier League refs are fecking garbage
Didn't play the ball, it's an easy a red as you'll ever see

RedStarUnited

That's a penalty every day of the week. You can't do that in full force without bringing your man down.
Thats the thing, KDB didnt fall because of the kick. He decided to fall knowing the ref will have to make a decision.

Okey

If only the Refs made consistent decisions. I've just seen Emmanuel Dennis denied a penalty for Forest for pretty much the same 'foul' as against De Bruyne.

Edit: on Match of the Day

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
I’ve only seen one or two angles, so perhaps I’ve missed something, but if I was the ref it would have been a free kick to Fulham and a yellow for KDB. I’m embarrassed on his behalf.

PoTMS

Chelsea's recent record against United and Arsenal is shocking. Especially considering I'm pretty sure both teams have lost to Chelsea the most out of all teams in the PL era.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not sure if that's a back 3 with Dave-Silva-Chalobah as the CBs and RLC & Cucurella as wing backs or if it's a back 4 with a midfield 3 of RLC, Jorginho and Mount.

cyberman

Can’t see how Arsenal don’t get a result here other than simply missing chances

Deery

Dreary
Not getting much rest that Arsenal team, burnout very likely?

PoTMS

No getting much rest that Arsenal team, burnout very likely?
Lucky for them, the WC is round the corner and most of their players will either not be going or mostly sitting on the bench for their respective national teams.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I expect Havertz and RLC to have a good game. They play well when they have open space in front of them and I'm convinced arsenal will be going for the kill from the off so there will be plenty of good counter attacking situations.

Deery

Dreary
Lucky for them, the WC is round the corner and most of their players will either not be going or mostly sitting on the bench for their respective national teams.
That’s a good observation, could help them massively

Mike Smalling

When is the last time you have genuinely felt that Arsenal have the better starting XI in a game vs Chelsea?