Premier League Gameweek 17 | Stop flogging a dead thread - Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshfordLad

I think we were linked to Bertrand during the same summer that we signed Moreno. Safe to say we made a big mistake if we did pass on him.
You lot had a choice between Ben Davies, Bertrand and Moreno. Its safe to say you ended up with the worst of the three.

Two former Chelsea players scored. Chelsea are really the team of the moment :D
Ake is still a Chelsea player and will more likely than not have a proper Chelsea career since he is still highly rated at the club.

Djemba-Djemba

You lot had a choice between Ben Davies, Bertrand and Moreno. Its safe to say you ended up with the worst of the three.

Ake is still a Chelsea player and will more likely than not have a proper Chelsea career since he is still highly rated at the club.
You reckon?

Your record of bringing youth players into the first team is absolutely appalling.

AshfordLad

You reckon?

Your record of bringing youth players into the first team is absolutely appalling.
Yeah it is appalling and is likely to stay that way. We are never going to see a Rashford at Chelsea are we.

Its different for the loan players though, they are pretty much spending 3-4 years each playing first team football at other clubs. They are from the youth team only on paper.

Xeno

I'm going to be City game today, obviously hoping for an Arsenal win. Ridiculous that tickets are on general sale for such a match.

rotherham_red

I'm going to be City game today, obviously hoping for an Arsenal win. Ridiculous that tickets are on general sale for such a match.
They're a joke of a club. The Watford attendance on Wednesday for a PL game was beyond pathetic

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'd take Bertrand now to be honest. Milner's done well but he's not a left back, and I don't think I'm in any rush to see Moreno again.

Enigma_87

You know who
My calculations include the inevitable Xmas Arsenal collapse :)
To be honest I expect City to drop out of the top four at the end of Jan. They have lost Gundogan, have all sorts of issues with Fernandinho/Aguero bans (Aguero will miss the Hull one as well) and have a tough schedule - away to Everton, Pool and West ham and home to Spurs till end of Jan.

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ is showing yesterday's matches - does anyone have an acestream link for the City game they could PM me?

NinjaFletch

City team with player names for those like me that don't recognise every player in the league.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Great hit. Nice to see Rodriguez getting back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.