Premier League Gameweek 2

Bicko

Nice to see that rule doesn't only apply to Casemeiro

Erics_Collar

Serves Bournemouth right.

Liverpool down the 10 and Bournemouth still with 10 men in the box.

Cowards. Born losers.

Superunknown

I can see why the ref has given that one. Also would've understood had that just been a yellow. There's no intent there to cause an injury, but he's followed through and caught the player high up on the shin.

croadyman

I can see why the ref has given that one. Also would've understood had that just been a yellow. There's no intent there to cause an injury, but he's followed through and caught the player high up on the shin.
Yeah totally agree

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Sky is proper embarrassing, they've got Mike dean there for the ref opinions, then you've got the clowns in there telling him he is wrong everytime. :lol: I know Dean isn't the greatest but jesus, as if Merson and that other twat have a clue.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Think it's a yellow tbh, studs are up and it's a bit high but don't think the force is there.
Can see why it was given though.
Casemiro definitely gets sent off for that anyway.

Nick7

Bournemouth are going to need 3 worse teams to stay up. Luton and Sheffield United are two. But who’s the third??

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bournemouth are going to need 3 worse teams to stay up. Luton and Sheffield United are two. But who’s the third??
Bournemouth are the third. They're the 3 worse teams Everton need to stay up.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
You’ll not see a more ‘Liverpool’ goal scored this weekend than the one Diaz scored just then.
Okay, Liverpool have scored three goals today that are each more ‘Liverpool’ than the previous: jammy deflection in the box straight to toe of Diaz; a phantom penalty which the ‘keeper parries straight back into the path of Salah to tap home; and the Bournemouth ‘keeper throwing one to the feet of Jota to knock in.

Incredible.

@V.O.

Last edited:

James35

It was obvious Wolves would get smashed the moment they played a team that could string three passes together.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
At the end of the day not a single opposition fan argues against that as a red card if it's Casemiro.

If you're a Manchester United fan and you're posting in here saying it's not a red card instead of laughing at Liverpool, check your priorities.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
At the end of the day not a single opposition fan argues against that as a red card if it's Casemiro.

If you're a Manchester United fan and you're posting in here saying it's not a red card instead of laughing at Liverpool, check your priorities.
This.

croadyman

Yeah they wouldn't do it with us

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

The way I always look at decisions is - would I be annoyed if that went against us?

I don't really care what oppo fans do or say, they'll always be anti-United regardless.