Premier League Gameweek 20

prateik

It not bad. Any game with Villa isn't bad.
It's the one I'm watching, and it's been really good. Think consistency with selections has helped Villa a lot.

Grealish is unreal. He passes like a playmaker, dribbles like a winger, overlaps and crosses like a full back. Best player in the league since Eden Hazard imo.
I know that now.. just saying, looking at it, on paper, I expected Chelsea-Wolves to deliver more than a Villa - Burnley game..

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Crouch surprised at how defensive and negative Wolves are.

Do your research! This is how they always play!
Wolves get such an easy ride from the media

Some go as far as calling them an exciting team :houllier:

Mcking

Wolves get such an easy ride from the media

Some go as far as calling them an exciting team :houllier:
Apart from really poor ones like West Brom and Sheffield United, they are the worst team to watch in the league.

They put everyone behind the ball when the opposition have it, and are very slow to move it when they get it. They just suck the life out of games. I'd rather watch Burnley, their high balls makes things interesting at least.

PoTMS

Chelsea players are pathetic with their attempts to get opposition players sent off.

Caliban

If Man Utd players threw themselves around like the Chelsea whimps I would be embarrassed

Zoo

I’d be so depressed watching this if I was a Wolves fan.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Feels like Chelsea are making endless niggly fouls to break up the play whenever Wolves get the ball, but the ref refuses to book them.

prateik

Why the feck am I still watching the Chelsea game :mad:
If I switch now, I am sure something interesting will happen here.

James Peril

It’s come to the point where I watch games only to see Jack Grealish, what a star player he is. Almost scored after dribling the whole team, then scores a few minutes later after setting up the whole attack. Glued.

Teja

It’s come to the point where I watch games only to see Jack Grealish, what a star player he is. Almost scored after dribling the whole team, then scores a few minutes later after setting up the whole attack. Glued.
At this point it doesn't even matter how we fit him into the team, we should really just do our best to get him and work something out.