Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Or in other words, no pressure on Chelsea.

I doubt it. We have 2 free transfers starting plus a £7m, £23m, and £28m player starting. Plus Kante and Ziyech who cost around £30m each. Lukaku, Pulisic and Kepa obviously pull the average up, but I wouldn't imagine that team out there today would be anywhere near the most expensively assembled lineups in the league.

Didn't say your lineup is anywhere near the most expensive but City have been breaking the most expensive lineup record this season. So it's fair to assume that the game with the highest combined cost also happened this season.

It's either this one or the Pool-City game from earlier in the season imo.

Look at all the empty seats at City again. They deserve fecking nothing this lot.

The Etihad ad boards looks fecking awful. It makes their stadium look tiny from TV because they take up so much space.

Foden is having another go at being Gazza I see.

I'll never get why they're both playing in their first kits . Shouldn't blue and light blue be clashing?

Pawson was bullied into giving that card :lol:

Ref gives free kick.

Leaves it at all, then Man City surround him and he produces the yellow card. Every single time we play them that happens on repeat.

It was a booking but the ref was never giving that until pressured.

Lukaku is such an awkward cumbersome footballer.

10 mins in not a single shot looks like it'll be a boring game.

Why wouldn’t Lukaku just hit that?

Grealish and Rom challenging each other to see who was the biggest waste of money.

Didn't say your lineup is anywhere near the most expensive but City have been breaking the most expensive lineup record this season. So it's fair to assume that the game with the highest combined cost also happened this season.

It's either this one or the Pool-City game from earlier in the season imo.

Ah fair enough then mate.