Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I'm telling you, league ain't over yet. Liverpool will only be 6 points behind (provided they win their game in hand). I think city still have to go to anfield don't they? I can see the scousers clawing it back.
No. We've got to go to Etihad.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
They seriously need to do something about how long the ball is in play during games. Not that Wolves would have scored if another hour had been added on as they’re tumescent but that time wasting all second half at every sodding stoppage was fecking ridiculous. How Ramsdale didn’t get booked is shocking.

432JuanMata

I'm telling you, league ain't over yet. Liverpool will only be 6 points behind (provided they win their game in hand). I think city still have to go to anfield don't they? I can see the scousers clawing it back.
City have dropped 5 points in their last 16 league games. They probably won’t even drop 6 points by the end of the season. The league is over

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Massive 3 points tonight, they should start the Chiquinho kid from now on. He was the only one with Podence trying to make something happen.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
City have dropped 5 points in their last 16 league games. They probably won’t even drop 6 points by the end of the season. The league is over
If Liverpool beat them at the Etihad (which they are capable of) it's only a 3 point gap. Anything can happen.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
They seriously need to do something about how long the ball is in play during games. Not that Wolves would have scored if another hour had been added on as they’re tumescent but that time wasting all second half at every sodding stoppage was fecking ridiculous. How Ramsdale didn’t get booked is shocking.
Works both ways. Against Burnley the exact same thing happened against us.

alexthelion

Of course it was if you want it to be. You can give two yellows for drinking water if you want. That does not mean it is ok.
First clearly warranted a yellow, ref plays advantage then Martinelli stupidly barges him in the back with no attempt to play the ball, another clear yellow. You're wrong, admit it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah I agree. Once they lead in a game they don't drop points, whereas we've dropped points in something like five league games we've led in this season. I'd take one of the cups and a pop at the Champions League whilst securing 2nd.

TheLiverBird

Well if they lose too Liverpool, that’s 3 points dropped, they only then need too lose one more match, or draw 2 more matches

only problem with either of those is it would mean Liverpool would need to be nye on perfect from here to May that’s a tall challenge…..With Diaz looking good and Elliot now back, suddenly we look in a great place again and perhaps a big winning streak is doable??

it’s in Cities hands but it ain’t done yet.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Pleasure watching Thiago play football, we have so much control in the midfield when he and Fabinho play together. Never felt like Leicester were going to score.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
City can drop points. Can Liverpool find a streak of ruthless form over the next few games to make it a race? That's the big question.

Liverpool are still in all competitions I believe, so that will be a factor

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Salah, Jota and Diaz as first pick should see us do well to the end of the season. Mane and Firmino have been too awful for too long with no suitable replacement to push them.

Borussin

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Leicester had several chances, their fault.

Useless team.
Schmeichel was easily Leicester’s man of the match, this scoreline flatters Leicester very much, it was comfortable for Liverpool, who played very well. Especially Thiago, Jota and Diaz. But a very strong overall team performance.

Salah, Jota and Diaz as first pick should see us do well to the end of the season. Mane and Firmino have been too awful for too long with no suitable replacement to push them.
You are Liverpool fan? Shame on you.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Arsenal are only ahead of us on GD and their game in hand is Spurs away? We should not be finishing below them.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Have you seen their fixture list? Without any other competitions too - they have an amazing chance of getting top 4.
Our fixture list looks weirdly soft because we have matches against Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs that need to be rescheduled.

In reality, we probably have a slightly easier list of fixtures than United just because we've already played City twice (and none of those three rescheduled matches are from the first half, so we're just playing them on different dates not needing to play them twice) but there's really not much in it.

I think luck and injuries will be decisive in the end.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal are only ahead of us on GD and their game in hand is Spurs away? We should not be finishing below them.
Unlike the last two seasons, Arsenal and Spurs are back to their normal level. United won't be finishing above neither.