Premier League Gameweek 25 (which is not gameweek 26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
FRIDAY 24 FEBRUARY
20:00 Fulham vs Wolves (Sky)

SATURDAY 25 FEBRUARY
15:00 Everton vs Aston Villa
15:00 Leeds vs Southampton
15:00 Leicester vs Arsenal
15:00 West Ham vs Nottingham
17:30 Bournemouth vs Man City (Sky)
19:45 Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (Sky)

SUNDAY 26 FEBRUARY
13:30 Tottenham vs Chelsea (Sky)

WEDNESDAY 1 MARCH
19:45 Arsenal vs Everton
20:00 Liverpool vs Wolves

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Unfortunately, not a chance in hell Arsenal and Man City drop points this week.
They're just too good, especially Arsenal. They'll breeze past Leicester.

top1whoisman

Scout
Unfortunately, not a chance in hell Arsenal and Man City drop points this week.
They're just too good, especially Arsenal. They'll breeze past Leicester.
And Everton too. Actually the only interesting match this weekend is Spurs vs Chelsea, difficult to predict that one. Crystanbul on Saturday night could turn out interesting, I guess.

top1whoisman

Scout
To show our continued League-wide support to the people of Ukraine, the Premier League and its clubs will demonstrate that "Football Stands Together" in all matches taking place from 24-26 February.

The captains at the matches will wear armbands in Ukraine’s national colours of blue and yellow.

“Football Stands Together” badges made by hand by Ukrainian children temporarily displaced by the invasion will be available for managers to wear.

The same message of "Football Stands Together" will also be displayed to the fans at the stadiums via the big screens.

The millions of managers who play Fantasy Premier League will see the same messaging when checking their teams.

This display of solidarity will accompany the public moments across the UK that the UK Government, working closely with the government of Ukraine, will mark on 24 February.

As well as a national moment of silence at 11:00 GMT in the UK, national flags of Ukraine will fly at full mast at various public buildings, while other buildings will be lit up in yellow and blue. People can show their support on social media using the tags #StandWithUkraine and #StandForFreedom.

Terry Graham

Supports
the Cottagers
Who cant be excited when Fulham plays this season? I havnt been this positive since the Roy Hodgson days.

Imagine finishing above #7 as we did then and play in Europe again. Memories.

top1whoisman

Scout
Who cant be excited when Fulham plays this season? I havnt been this positive since the Roy Hodgson days.

Imagine finishing above #7 as we did then and play in Europe again. Memories.
You've played some lovely football too. Silva's doing an amazing job with the squad he has. Getting to Europe would be Manager of the Season level stuff.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wolves have absolutely dominated this first 20 minutes.
When you look at the 11s there really isn't that much difference in quality now Wolves have got in some decent forwards.

Think Fulham will ease off the intensity now they're pretty much safe.

LASpurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea in crisis. Potter unpopular. Fans unhappy. Boehly out of his depth.

Dr Tottenham will be seeing you now.

Tottenham 0 - 3 Chelsea.

Terry Graham

Supports
the Cottagers
Coming back to grab a point always welcomed. Surely i hoped for 3p at home.

Newcastle still ahead, with the final against you lot and then the league against shitty.
Gonna be an interesting finish. Saw we playing against United in the last game at Trafford.. Wild.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If they're just as naïve as they were against us in the second half, then, yes, Arsenal will cruise to victory.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Leicester at home will be tricky for Arsenal. Drew against Brighton and hammered Spurs recently. Only Newcastle have hammered them at home, us and City scrapped a 1-0 win.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Coming back to grab a point always welcomed. Surely i hoped for 3p at home.

Newcastle still ahead, with the final against you lot and then the league against shitty.
Gonna be an interesting finish. Saw we playing against United in the last game at Trafford.. Wild.
You won’t get much for 3p in Fulham

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just watching the Sunderland Coventry game because nothing else on, Diallo has just been booked for being kicked 3-4 times in one play.

Ref dealt with situation the the Coventry players were telling him to give Diallo a card, so he did. Absolute weak as piss refereeing.

Sylar

Leicester got decent players but Rodgers can be naive and stubborn and I see them coming undone. If arsenal score first in the first half they will probably end up with three or four

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Feel like the people saying we will win easy or Leicester will make it easy are just saying it so if we win they can say it was a easy game and if we drop points say we a bottling it.

Will be a tough match in my opinion, we all saw how good they can be last week when they ripped through you in the first 20 mins, no reason they can't do that today and then it will depend on what version of Ramsdale turns up. Hope they are as open as they were last week though.

Be interesting to see if the talk about trossard starting as a false 9 are true and if partey is back or not.

Josh 76

Leicester got decent players but Rodgers can be naive and stubborn and I see them coming undone. If arsenal score first in the first half they will probably end up with three or four
Rodgers does have it in him to make it awkward against good teams. I remember when they beat Liverpool last season. Was the only time I saw a Klopp team out played for majority of the game.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Unless if Brendan did his envelope trick before the game, I have no faith in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.