Premier League Gameweek 25

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Do we want Liverpool or Everton to win here? On the one hand Everton could challenge us for top four, on the other hand it’s Liverpool. However, they’re more likely to finish around tenth/eleventh based on their squad and won’t challenge us in the league.
A Liverpool crisis is too good a chance to miss.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Do we want Liverpool or Everton to win here? On the one hand Everton could challenge us for top four, on the other hand it’s Liverpool. However, they’re more likely to finish around tenth/eleventh based on their squad and won’t challenge us in the league.
Unless there is a direct affect on us winning the league, we never ever ever want liverpool to win!!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
If Everton can't get a win from 1-0 up against Kabak and Nat fecking Philips they should just forfeit these games in the future.

marktan

Schalkes whole team and especially their defense were terrible for the whole season but even in this team Kabak was often the weak link.

I was very surprised that Liverpool went for him.
He was signed based off of David Wagner's recommendation, it was a panic buy. Still a very strange one. From what I've seen Ben Davies that they signed the same day from Preston is the better and more experienced defender.

Maybe they are both terrible.
Phillips is decent enough, he could carve himself a decent career in the Championship. Has good defensive instincts.

Williams on the other hand is more like under 21 player, he would struggle at league 2 level. Worse he has no pace. No idea why Jürgen decided to play him so much.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
What do people think of Andre Gomez, particularly those who've watched a lot of Everton? Tidy enough, with a bit of bite as we saw earlier, but I very rarely see him do anything remarkable whatsoever.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I can't for the life of me understand Liverpools obession with just hurling random crosses into the box this season ... It wasn't always this way was it?

acnumber9

It’s flying under the radar a little but Sadio Mane has been shite this season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Andre Gomes is a bit of a snack isn’t he? I’m not saying I’d push back but I wouldn’t necessarily lean forward either.

Deery

Dreary
Don’t think there much Coleman could have done there it was a diving header ffs, Carrarher saying it was a terrible miss :houllier:

Sylar

Liverpool surely could have got somebody at cb on loan at the start of Jan or bought a decent one from championship (well a better one)
Seems very bizarre how they did this

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
They were both so quick to make a massive deal about it though. Especially Carragher. It's insane
I did too, because it was so fecking fast. I stood up and shouted fecking hell...what a save. Wasn't until the replay that I seen it was straight at him

Nick7

I can't for the life of me understand Liverpools obession with just hurling random crosses into the box this season ... It wasn't always this way was it?
I don’t watch them much. But whenever I have over the last few years that’s been when they were most dangerous.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That happens a lot with Alisson, doesn't it? I've noticed that since he came to Liverpool it's been the case.
Yeah a ridiculous amount. A lot of people clearly think through what commentators say about footballers as well because you see it repeated even on here. Part of the reason he's been so overrated. Everyone is stumped as soon as I ask them for an actual example of a fantastic save he's made. The one where he stuck his leg out in the CL is the best they can come up with. Apparently though this is because his positioning is so incredible he never has to. It's that good no one can shoot away from him from any angle on the pitch :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Liverpool surely could have got somebody at cb on loan at the start of Jan or bought a decent one from championship (well a better one)
Skint. Even a championship centreback of the required quality would cost a whack in January.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Don’t think there much Coleman could have done there it was a diving header ffs, Carrarher saying it was a terrible miss :houllier:
One thing I did like him saying was that Liverpool just took advantage of mistakes by Leipzig, that they didn't actually create much. Other pundits have been saying Liverpool would get a boost from the win etc. etc.

Sylar

Their tactics were high press to cause an error and pounce or crosses from robertson and Trent (seemed to start from the jan point where they won the cl)

Jordan_mufc

They did both of these things no?

Or have I missed a joke here?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
On the basis I'm still hoping for Liverpool to get relegated.....

Everton to win.