Premier League Gameweek 25

strandty

Lads definitely enjoying himself at West Ham! Long may it continue for him

PoTMS

Not even close to being offside. Fornals was not involved beyond the initial pass.

prateik

Messi Lingard is amazing.. He's got them celebrating too :lol:

Seriously.. sometimes players just need a change of scenery.. totally stagnated here.. is clearly a decent player. Hope he does brilliantly..

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh the golfer is on

I'm bemused at that on field decision.

Did the linesman think the other boy scored the goal?
the only thing I can see that might have been a consideration was if the other lad was considered to be “interfering with play” which would have been nuts.

I couldn’t see anything even remotely close to offside.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Messi Lingard is amazing.. He's got them celebrating too :lol:

Seriously.. sometimes players just need a change of scenery.. totally stagnated here.. is clearly a decent player. Hope he does brilliantly..
Ole said he wants him back...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why did that require about 10 reviews? Lingard was miles onside and the other player didn’t interfere. Annoys me when they take so long analysing that type of situation when they give incidents like the WBA goal against us a cursory glance.
Think they thought 18 touched the ball but he clearly didn’t. Very confusing as I said instantly it’s a goal on the first relay. The Spurs player even knocked it forward so it couldn’t be offside no matter if 18 was offside anyway.

arnie_ni

I think it may have been classed as interferring with play as he ran towards the ball.
If the dude was actually offside and they disallowed it for that when he didn't even get to the ball I think I'd just give up

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bit weird that Spurs winning was in our best interest in theory, but who can say no to seeing this lot losing and Lingard having fun.
West hame aren't a serious top 4 threat.

They'll lose at City next week anyway.

saivet

Think they thought 18 touched the ball but he clearly didn’t. Very confusing as I said instantly it’s a goal on the first relay. The Spurs player even knocked it forward so it couldn’t be offside no matter if 18 was offside anyway.
Lingard touched the ball first and it wasn't an intentional deflection from Sanchez so it could have been offside.

PoTMS

I'll be honest, I'm shocked at Jesse's revival and was quite happy to see him leave on a free this summer. So how much do we ask for him considering he's only got one year left on his contract?

arnie_ni

the only thing I can see that might have been a consideration was if the other lad was considered to be “interfering with play” which would have been nuts.

I couldn’t see anything even remotely close to offside.
Its was an incorrect decision for 3 reasons.

He didn't touch it
He wasn't offside anyway
Even if he was the defender passed it back not Jesse.

Shocking on field decision that before var would have stood. Madness

Flexdegea

Really happy for Lingard.

Great to see him enjoying his football again.

Keeps upping his transfer fee as well

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
West Ham looks more likely to score a third than Spurs getting anything going at all