Premier League Gameweek 25

PoTMS

How the feck do they play at this intensity? Our lads would be having multiple fits right now.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
They’re never given but Gakpo bodychecks the Luton defender initially marking van Dijk on the corner for the first goal there. Anywhere else on the field and those are called.

Cpt Negative

This ref is just giving them everything. That guy held Holjund like that for every time and not one foul was given

90 + 5min

Referee have been giving everything to Liverpool this half. Everything. The only thing I'm waiting for is him giving the whistle and his clothes.

saivet

Must admit, I don't get why Edwards brought Woodrow back into the team. I'd be tempted to start Townsend or Clark instead of him and leave Morris as the only forward. You could even bring Kabore back into the side and push Ogbene further up the pitch, even though he's impressed at RWB.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
That half-time inhalers gag is just pure truth isn’t it?

Their intensity with the bare pits of a squad is against all scientific evidence ever produced.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Most of their team out yet can still just ease past Luton.
Most competitive league in the world they tells us.

LordSpud

That half-time inhalers gag is just pure truth isn’t it?

Their intensity with the bare pits of a squad is against all scientific evidence ever produced.
Of course its true. Klopp didn't want a behind the scenes doc and when the higher ups went for it he decided to get out? Guaranteed they'll start filming in the summer too after he's gone.

Also the rumour is that every 3-4 years they have to have a year "off cycle", and of course last season they all played like 35 year olds.

Watch Van Dijk play like Thiago Silva next year when he shows his age after coming off it.

mk7

Of course its true. Klopp didn't want a behind the scenes doc and when the higher ups went for it he decided to get out? Guaranteed they'll start filming in the summer too after he's gone.

Also the rumour is that every 3-4 years they have to have a year "off cycle", and of course last season they all played like 35 year olds.

Watch Van Dijk play like Thiago Silva next year when he shows his age after coming off it.
Sounds very true but are there any substantial sources?

Cpt Negative

Similar to the their last game - they foul at will and aren’t punished
Luton 14 fouls 4 cards
Liverpool 14 fouls 1 card

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Must admit, I don't get why Edwards brought Woodrow back into the team. I'd be tempted to start Townsend or Clark instead of him and leave Morris as the only forward. You could even bring Kabore back into the side and push Ogbene further up the pitch, even though he's impressed at RWB.
Agreed. Woodrow is useless.

The minute Lokonga didn't turn up for the second half, I knew it was over. Oh well, our session won't be defined by this game, we have a run against the teams around us now and have to perform in those games.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Did not expect that scoreline. Elliot, Diaz and Gakpo started looking good once Luton tired on 50 minutes. But I'll take it. Seems like Luton over exerted on Sunday and in the first half today.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Yet I have to read dissertations on why it was actually a good performance to scrape a 2-1 back and forth game against Luton conceding 20 shots.
We drew there. Arsenal & City narrowly won. Spurs are the only team to keep a clean sheet at Luton. It's a tough away fixture.

saivet

Agreed. Woodrow is useless.

The minute Lokonga didn't turn up for the second half, I knew it was over. Oh well, our session won't be defined by this game, we have a run against the teams around us now and have to perform in those games.
When is Nakamba back? As much as Mpanzu is a great story, I think the quality drop off from any one of Barkley, Nakamba or Lokonga is massive.