Premier League Gameweek 26

buck3y3nut

Supports
Liverpool
Who would you take Mané or Neymar?
Hmmmm. Both have their shares of diving, but I can't stand the whining and rolling around of Neymar and overall he just seems like a prick. So Mane for me.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Is it just me that thinks Firminos neck tattoo looks like a cock and balls sticking out his shirt?

always_hoping

A lot of people are celebrating City's demise but this is actually bad news, now Liverpool will have zero competition for the league and will end up winning multiple titles. I mean, realistically, who can stop them next season?
They had no competition from city this season and I'd expect Pep to leave after a CL exit in a few weeks.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
That's top four mathematically secured then.

Anustart89

A lot of people are celebrating City's demise but this is actually bad news, now Liverpool will have zero competition for the league and will end up winning multiple titles. I mean, realistically, who can stop them next season?
Real Madrid, by signing Mané.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Just looked at the table... If we win our remaining 13 games and Liverpool lose them all we are still behind.
Worst season ever.

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Norwich did not look like a bottom of the table side today. Have they been like this all season? Wouldn't have thought that the team that beat City 3-2 would be seven points adrift from safety.

starman

Liverpool just need 8 more wins from 12 for the record points total :(
Just clutching at straws now hoping they don't beat the unbeaten record as they are going to win the league and almost certainly going to get the record points total as well

ariveded

Norwich did not look like a bottom of the table side today. Have they been like this all season? Wouldn't have thought that the team that beat City 3-2 would be seven points adrift from safety.
They just had 6 shots, and 1 on target. So they struggle at important things, and that includes shooting and putting the ball into the net.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
This, as horrible as it still is, is far easier to get used to than had they stolen it at the death in the final match last season.

I'm also hoping blindly that winning the title takes the edge out of their game next season.

Cpt Negative

Thought there was a clear push in the build up to the goal. The kind of similar push that a palace goal was disallowed against Liverpool

Schweigaard

Supports
Liverpool
Henderson's passing is so underrated. He's very similar to Van Dijk and Trent in passing ability, but it only seems to be noticed by some Liverpool fans.

Walters_19_MuFc

I would, he's proven that he can be relied upon to get goals in the premier league, he has great pace, works his socks off and willing to press from the front, kinda similar to what vardy offers as a player. I dont get the snobbery towards these type of no frills players coming to United.

We need to make the premier league our bread and butter again and signing players that are proven to perform consistently in the premier league seems a sensible plan, no? dwight yorke was not some hyped up striker in the world of football at the time, he was just playing for a mid-table side but consistently scoring around 15+ goals a season on a consistent basis and he ended up doing wonders for us when we signed him.
I tend to agree to be honest, mate. I think he'd be a very good signing.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This, as horrible as it still is, is far easier to get used to than had they stolen it at the death in the final match last season.

I'm also hoping blindly that winning the title takes the edge out of their game next season.
A drop off wouldn’t be a shock. How often to teams manage three 90+ point seasons in a row? It’s not sustainable.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool just need 8 more wins from 12 for the record points total :(
Just clutching at straws now hoping they don't beat the unbeaten record as they are going to win the league and almost certainly going to get the record points total as well
Wow, totally forgot what I was looking forward to... No not Mane's 100th goal. Rather where Utd cannot actually catch us on points. Valentine Day's Massacre (well nearly). Not bad for a hoof ball team. :angel:

I think more teams should play hoof ball. It's not rocket science. Two names come to mind if Ole was to ever be dropped: Fat Sam or Pulis. :cool:

Paul_Scholes18

Wow, totally forgot what I was looking forward to... No not Mane's 100th goal. Rather where Utd cannot actually catch us on points. Valentine Day's Massacre (well nearly). Not bad for a hoof ball team. :angel:

I think more teams should play hoof ball. It's not rocket science. Two names come to mind if Ole was to ever be dropped: Fat Sam or Pulis. :cool:

The best hoof ball sides can use wind and rain to help out. Thus they need to know about weather patterns and so on.
Hope to see our first scientist become a manager and show how to use the wind to smash Klopp who is clueless about that part.

Paul_Scholes18

25 feckin point lead for pool and United in 9th place.

Surely I'll wake up soon and world will make sense again :lol:
Maybe we are just all in a big collective nightmare.
Pool run by aliens recently and us run by simple flawed men.
I have even had random dream about Pool winning recently.
Although not seen the cermony and hope the brain does not mess up and give me that ;).

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The kind of inexplicably unlucky miss in front of an open goal from Firmino that only ever happens to teams a goal down against Liverpool.
This is statistically also true :lol:

Such a bizarre season you're having

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Villa: Reina, Guilbert, Konsa, Engels, Hause, Targett, Luiz, Drinkwater, Grealish, El Ghazi, Samatta
Subs: Nyland, Nakamba, Taylor, Hourihane, Trézéguet, Baston, Elmohamady

Spurs: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Winks, Bergwijn, Alli, Son, Moura
Subs: Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Lo Celso, Skipp, Fernandes, Tanganga, Ndombele