Premier League Gameweek 27

Pughnichi

Genuine question…When was the last time we made it look this easy ?

Rojofiam

Given City's big game record this season and how utterly woeful they are at Anfield even at their very best, I'd consider Goodison, Villa Park, and Old Trafford the games where they're a lot more likely to drop points.
I don't think City will lose that game, but I also expect for the wheels to fall off for Liverpool and for them to finish 3rd in the end. They're just not as good as Arsenal and City IMO and with this many injuries, their luck has to run out soon...only the referees can help them, which they have been, to be fair :lol:

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Probably a good idea to give some game time to Trossard, Nketiah and ESR now.

Hoof the ball

I see Arteta has shamelessly reintegrated Partey back into the squad.

For all the media attention regarding our own troublesome asset, the silence is deafening regarding criticism of Arsenal.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
All different goalscorers as well, and none of them are Saka, even though he did force the own goal.

Yagami

Good post resistant
All different goalscorers as well, and none of them are Saka, even though he did force the own goal.
That's what I notice about pretty much every game of theirs. They're the leagues top goalscorers and only Saka has hit double digits.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
What changed with Arsenal? Their attack looked off for the first half of the season, then they had the slump where they looked rubbish but now they've managed to beat 4-5 pretty poor teams by big margins. Seems a strange season for them.
We were playing well in that 'slump' period, oddly. The only game we played poorly in that stretch was against Fulham. Just bad finishing luck, that we're now seeing the reverse of.

The attack started the season very rough, but from early-November when Odegaard came back and started playing deeper, we've had no issues creating chances.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I see Arteta has shamelessly reintegrated Partey back into the squad.

For all the media attention regarding our own troublesome asset, the silence is deafening regarding criticism of Arsenal.
It’s more similar to the Antony case than the greenwood one, and his has also gone very quiet