Premier League Gameweek 27

Fergies Gum

If you want to watch a competitive game, you don't put on Sheffield United v Arsenal in the first place.
No one expected it to be high quality. We just want a stop to this sunday league quality that Sheffield and Burnley have offered this season.

Gazautd18

Jeezus...
Good job Sheff Utd changed managers or this could get really ugly

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Seriously impressive by Arsenal. There will be no chance City or Liverpool will catch their goal difference this season.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Seriously impressive by Arsenal. There will be no chance City or Liverpool will catch their goal difference this season.
Also cruel if despite all of this they end up with feck all to show for it. Which is a real possibility.

SB16

To think we slumped to a win over this shower of piss

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
When they make it look that easy, you have to wonder how we make it look so difficult

Ole'sgunnarwin

I think City were 6 up a few years back at half time. That was the only time, so this will be close to a record

tomaldinho1

I was just thinking surely these are even worse than that Derby team. But no, turns out they conceded 6 at home to Villa, Chelsea, Arsenal and Pool and 5 to a bunch of teams as well.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
I think City were 6 up a few years back at half time. That was the only time, so this will be close to a record
My commentators said 6 has never been done at half time in the prem before.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Arsenal looking very, very good these past few weeks especially. If you could combine their superior football with Liverpool’s plot armour, you’d have a stupendous team.

90 + 5min

I know football can be hard on you sometimes but come on. A tackle. Push. Something. Show that you are there. They are actually standing like cones.

wr8_utd

:'(
Also cruel if despite all of this they end up with feck all to show for it. Which is a real possibility.
Would be quite typically Arsenal if they end the season with the best defense, the best attack, and still finish third.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I wonder if they ease off second half. Preserve energy and all that.

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
Jeezus...
Good job Sheff Utd changed managers or this could get really ugly
No worries - pretty sure Sheffield United have a shot at 3pts when they play Chelsea in April.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Well two out of three will be disappointed but at least there is a title race this season !!

Fergies Gum

I am curious if teams actually dock players wages with performances like this?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Ffs Sheffield United all over them but arsenal score 5 lucky goals. Don't know about Liverpool being the jammiest team... arsenal are strawberry, blueberry and rasberry jam all combined....

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Arsenal looking very, very good these past few weeks especially. If you could combine their superior football with Liverpool’s plot armour, you’d have a stupendous team.
Plot armour. :lol: I love that.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
There is that feeling that Arsenal could use up all their goals in one game. I remember we won a few games 8-0 and 6-0 last season, then couldn't buy a goal for a while.

Superden

The difference between arsenal's GD and ours is now almost the same as between ours and Sheff utd. +44 / -2 / -49.

wr8_utd

:'(
What changed with Arsenal? Their attack looked off for the first half of the season, then they had the slump where they looked rubbish but now they've managed to beat 4-5 pretty poor teams by big margins. Seems a strange season for them.

erikcred

Would be quite typically Arsenal if they end the season with the best defense, the best attack, and still finish third.
Meh. If not this year, they'll walk the league next season. City look tired and with Klopp gone, Pep loses some motivation.