Premier League Gameweek 28-30

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Excellent performance and result for Spurs today - Bentancur was brilliant, he is so calm and composed it's like watching Berbatov as a midfielder. Kulu with another great performance too. Son finding form again. Thanks Juve.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Hmph, Kulusevski and Bentancur are actually good. I thought it was all a ploy to give Juve some cash so that they could keep Vlahovic away from Arsenal.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Hmph, Kulusevski and Bentancur are actually good. I thought it was all a ploy to give Juve some cash so that they could keep Vlahovic away from Arsenal.
Still relatively early days but from how some of the Juve fans were talking, thought we'd signed 2 absolutely appalling players.

Not looked too bad so far from the few times Ive been able to see them.

RedDevil250

Still relatively early days but from how some of the Juve fans were talking, thought we'd signed 2 absolutely appalling players.

Not looked too bad so far from the few times Ive been able to see them.
Probably salt. Juve looks like they're going down like the Titanic. They both look very good.

Nish115

Supports
Arsenal
Zouma playing for Spurs today. At fault for all 3 goals..

MalaysianRed7

Looking at the table has made me realise that we’re not actually in the worst position in the world. 9 games left, 1 of which is against Arsenal. However, you just know that in two weeks, we’ll start off like a bullet train against Leicester, go a goal up before completely losing the plot and drawing 1-1.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Son, sh%thousery at it's finest, Jose would be proud.

Bentancur and Kulu look good, why did Juve get rid?

Wilt

Son, fantastic footballer (cheats a bit), wish he played for Utd.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Why not? They are at home and Arsenal haven't beaten one of the bigger teams all season.

I still think Spurs will get 4th.
If they get more points at the end of the season then they deserve it and congrats to them. Conte is a brilliant coach, whether Spurs finish 4th or not.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Out of curiosity, how much would you offer
Hard to know what Arsenal would entertain. If you get top four then I suspect you won't sell him. For a young player with his talent, adding in inflation etc maybe 50 million is what we'd offer? Arsenal would probably demand something crazy like 80.

GoonerInPeace

Supports
Arsenal
Hard to know what Arsenal would entertain. If you get top four then I suspect you won't sell him. For a young player with his talent, adding in inflation etc maybe 50 million is what we'd offer? Arsenal would probably demand something crazy like 80.
50m is what we spent on Ben White. 50m is what you spent on Wan Bissaka.

50m for Martinelli in modern times isn't anywhere close to a serious bid. If Man United bid 50m for Martinelli it wouldn't be entertained at all. Martinelli is one of the top talents in the premier league and Brazil. One of the best players in the world under 21. Its his breakthrough year & is still very raw. He will get better despite being one of the more electric wide [layers in the league.

I seriously think 80m would be a fair offer. But it would take a ridiculous offer to price him away - were talking beating the British transfer record. And it has to be said, its not like the holder of that record is a great player. Jack Grealish being a more expensive player than Gareth Bale and Ronaldo is an abomination, granted Ronaldo's 80m fee happened in 2008 before crazy inflation, and Bale 85m in 2013 when inflation in fees hadn't peaked. But that's the market were in.

The feeling at Arsenal is we have potentially the next Brazilian star. Ronaldo-Rivaldo-Ronaldinho-Kaka-Neymar..........Martinelli to beat out Vinicius Junior and establish himself as Brazil's lead attacking player

Translation, were not going to give him away for 50m.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
50m is what we spent on Ben White. 50m is what you spent on Wan Bissaka.

50m for Martinelli in modern times isn't anywhere close to a serious bid. If Man United bid 50m for Martinelli it wouldn't be entertained at all. Martinelli is one of the top talents in the premier league and Brazil. One of the best players in the world under 21. Its his breakthrough year & is still very raw. He will get better despite being one of the more electric wide [layers in the league.

I seriously think 80m would be a fair offer. But it would take a ridiculous offer to price him away - were talking beating the British transfer record. And it has to be said, its not like the holder of that record is a great player. Jack Grealish being a more expensive player than Gareth Bale and Ronaldo is an abomination, granted Ronaldo's 80m fee happened in 2008 before crazy inflation, and Bale 85m in 2013 when inflation in fees hadn't peaked. But that's the market were in.

The feeling at Arsenal is we have potentially the next Brazilian star. Ronaldo-Rivaldo-Ronaldinho-Kaka-Neymar..........Martinelli to beat out Vinicius Junior and establish himself as Brazil's lead attacking player

Translation, were not going to give him away for 50m.
The poster you're responding to is a Liverpool fan, and knowing them they'll probably manage to get a Martinelli level player for 50m.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
First 6 games today away wins.
Last game today home win.
Tomorrow both away wins.
Monday game home win.

Everybody agrees? Yes! Excelent. Carry on.