Premier League Gameweek 32 + FA Cup QFs

DickDastardly

Apparently they still haven't turned the "Liverpool must be champions" VAR mode off....

What a dumb decision...the ball would have been even more forward and in a better position for Mahrez.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
City’s goal difference is superior to *’s yet they are twenty points behind.

If there’s ever a statistic to show you that it’s not always the best team in the league that wins it, that statistic speaks volumes. City are on another level entirely to * when both teams are fill strength and have no injury issues depleting them.
This is simply excuse making for your beloved City. They've been making defensive mistakes all season and deserve to be where they are. We deserve to be champions. It's as simple as that.

Chairman Steve

I literally just got in from being out, and just saw the scoreline and thought Liverpool had obviously played a bunch of kids and their benchwarmers.

Jaw hit the floor when I saw they actually put out their best XI.

Supports
England
Kane is wearing the haunted countenance of a man who realises he’s trapped wasting the best years of his career playing rancid mid-table football whilst also going bald.
I love Kane but that made me laugh. Good effort.

El Zoido

Liverpool are an embarrassment. Champions should turn up and show everyone why they won, these guys are already a joke.

Falcow

We won the first Premier League title in 1993. We played a very good Blackburn and Fergie played 11 men who hadnt slept and were still pissed from the night before. We won 3-1. Fergie told them at half time "play like champions." Liverpool never quite got that motivation.
God what a memory thay game is. One of my most enjoyable matches as a united fan, Pallister getting on the scoresheet. Wonderful memories

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think the rule is fine tbh, no referee interpretation or confusing. Hits an attackers hand in the build up which changes direction of ball it's a handball.
But some handballs like that can't be helped by the offending player. De Bruyne only handled that because he was knocked over by Fabinho.

On the game, we created some good openings ourselves. Defensively we were awful but I don't think we were 4-0 worse off overall. Just my opinion.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Sideshow plays for Arsenal
You're right! And as I said, last summer Lampard had to choose to either play Rudiger this season and sell Bob, or play Bob and bench or sell Rudiger. As Bart would say, you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
This is simply excuse making for your beloved City. They've been making defensive mistakes all season and deserve to be where they are. We deserve to be champions. It's as simple as that.
Champions****

Forget the result or who deserves to be champions, Pool have had an incredible season that deserves plaudits, but the media wankfest is unbearable. In the lead-up to the fourth goal, Trent whipped in a fine corner that found noone and was headed clear, commentator describes it as 'another magnificent delivery'. Will have to watch their matches on mute next season.

Also, as soon as a commentator says that Henderson should win player of the year I stop taking them seriously. It's not a team award, KDB has been by far the best player in the league this season. If a Liverpool player has to win it as some pundits claim, then give it to VVD, Mane or even Trent as much as he gets on my nerves. Henderson is crucial to Liverpool but should be nowhere near an award like POTY

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Imagine the drama if the scoreline had been reversed. Thank you City! (the only time I'll say that). This week couldn't have gone any better apart from the Wolves and Arsenal win.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Klopp doesn't know what to say!
Speechless!

always_hoping

Was said on Sky the Last time Liverpool went 5 away games in a row without scoring was 1992 under Graeme Souness

montpelier

I think the rule is fine tbh, no referee interpretation or confusing. Hits an attackers hand in the build up which changes direction of ball it's a handball.
I kind of agree.

If play got stopped immediately it would be fine. But the ball keeps going into the goal, VAR has to VAR a soppy accidental ball to hand, and it doesn't look so great.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Klopp you thin-skinned cnut :lol:

I hope someone clips that and shares it here, comedy gold :lol: