Premier League Gameweek 33+34

marktan

Don't rate declan rice at all. People suggesting him for the DM position for England but can't pick a pass to save his life. Just now a great opportunity for a through ball to an open wide player, he was looking but didn't even attempt the pass. The Casemiros, Busquets etc can all pick a quality pass.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
That trailer.. Oh I've forgotten how much of a bogey team Aston Villa are for us at home over the last decade.. just as well Chelsea won it for us the other week else we'd be waiting a few more days for the title.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Very small sample size but since the restart I understand United’s previous interest for exactly that reason. A Dawson’s Creek Matic.
Disrespectful to Matic that, he is far superior on the ball. Especially in his prime

fps

Disrespectful to Matic that, he is far superior on the ball. Especially in his prime
It wasn’t disrespectful, it was playful, not everything on here has to be ultra serious all the time.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
It wasn’t disrespectful, it was playful, not everything on here has to be ultra serious all the time.
Maybe you shouldnt have taken my post so serious.... :p

fps

Grealish’s player pic is a bit Patrick Bateman.

RORY65

Why? We’re not in any other competitions. Villa’s relegation opponents wouldn’t appreciate us doing that either.
I thought you might make a couple more changes, Ken Early brought up a factor I hadn't considered before that given the shortened break between this season and next Liverpool can sort of use the next few weeks as a preseason, giving players breaks and trying out some other options. City still have the FA Cup and the Champions League, Chelsea have top 4 and the FA Cup, United have top 4, the FA Cup and the Europa League, I guess it doesn't mean you have to change everything or make sweeping changes but annoyingly Liverpool should be more prepared than the other sides for next season.

starman

Is this whole guard of honour thing every game due to the fact most people have forgot Liverpool even won it...?
I don't remember it happening for other winners that had games left after being confirmed

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Is there any chance that Liverpool said Villa had to do it and they didn't know any better?
I doubt it. Villa would be within their rights to tell the club to piss off.

Crustanoid

What actual reason did Villa have for giving a guard of honour? To stop Liverpool crying?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it me, or does this game feel even lower key than anything else so far?

Will stick it out until 1-0 and then sack it off.

Dudu

Have we seen any other PL winners get back to back Guard of Honours?