Premier League Gameweek 34-35

Rojofiam

I think there's a real possibility both Arsenal and City finish on 89 points, meaning Arsenal would win on goal difference.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think there's a real possibility both Arsenal and City finish on 89 points, meaning Arsenal would win on goal difference.
We're consistently terrible at Spurs place though the fact Ange is a more open manager than previous manager suits us a little. Game could go either way. Title is far from done.

Today though was a big step though cause Nuno is one of our bogey managers, guy consistently turns us over. We have a shocking record against him given the stature of clubs he's managed, in 9 games against him Pep has only won 5 and lost 3. His teams play Pep kryptonite football. Forest deserved at least a point today and Nuno probably deserved to get his 4th win vs Pep to even the score, but turns out Chris Wood is a City fan (really!). I'm more confident we can get the job done now than I was this morning.

It'll be weird if we do win cause I genuinely think Arsenal have been the best side in the league this season but the best team doesn't always win and we have a little more know how and more squad depth.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Well Chris, now you've got a moment of your own!

The-Mezzala

Such a tough situation. As much as I hate Abu Dhabi Fc. Piers Morgan will be brought out on TV and Radio for a good year if Arsenal win the league. Surely most Arsenal fans dislike this guy. Yet he is some sort of media representative for your club.

croadyman

We're consistently terrible at Spurs place though the fact Ange is a more open manager than previous manager suits us a little. Game could go either way. Title is far from done.

Today though was a big step though cause Nuno is one of our bogey managers, guy consistently turns us over. We have a shocking record against him given the stature of clubs he's managed, in 9 games against him Pep has only won 5 and lost 3. His teams play Pep kryptonite football. Forest deserved at least a point today and Nuno probably deserved to get his 4th win vs Pep to even the score, but turns out Chris Wood is a City fan (really!). I'm more confident we can get the job done now than I was this morning.

It'll be weird if we do win cause I genuinely think Arsenal have been the best side in the league this season but the best team doesn't always win and we have a little more know how and more squad depth.
Yeah they have definitely been the best side in the league but that Villa result could end up costly