Premier League Gameweek 34-35

padr81

Supports
Man City
Chris Wood missing a seasons worth of xg today.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Are you allowed to play people who got in due to the Make A Wish Foundation?

SirAF

Ageist
If that's your reason for not wanting then the post isn't directed at you, is it? I said: "Anyone saying they'd rather City win the league over Arsenal "because their trophies don't count" are pure coping."

I'm guessing you take reading comprehension lessons from the other geezer.
You are wrong, yet again. I don’t sweat City’s trophies. Sure, they obviously count officially but who cares? Apart from the few City fans around:

erikcred

I don't have a team in EPL, but i think it's mental to want your City rival to smash your records, just because other sides are annoying or whatever.

I may not have a team in EPL, but i like for RM to keep it's records, and was very happy when City didn't get to defend UCL this year, yes they are cheats, but their trophies still counts on the books.

Unless you believe they will be stripped of trophies as punishment, well, then you have more faith in the system than me.
I like it. A man of principle.

Your club has been in the doldrums for more than a decade, no league titles, while Red Bull Atletico Madrid are hoovering up a bunch of trophies by comfortably (and illegally) outspending Real, Barca and everyone else.

You've spent the last 6 years cheering for RB Atletico Madrid to win over Barca anyway.

Suddenly, Valencia gets their act together and puts in a title challenge. Your friends from the early 2000s can't stop gloating that they're back winning titles while you, the biggest club in the land are still shite.

But you (unlike many of us) are the bigger man and show your support for them over the team that's won its titles by obvious cheating. Respect.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
Wood has been clinical all season. City have plot armour, it seems.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Forget stopping City, imagine if your PL survival hopes rested on an Elanga-Wood-Hudson Odoi frontline...

Alex B

Triple captained Alvarez thinking Haaland would be out and an easy win. Waste so far

PoTMS

Murillo needs to be our next centre back signing. Hopefully Forest go down.

Wilt

Pep continually directing his team, never lets up ….whereas ETH usually just stands/sits, hands in pockets offering Zero ...fecking annoying.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Pep continually directing his team, never lets up ….whereas ETH usually just stands/sits, hands in pockets offering Zero ...fecking annoying.
I’ve seen ETH shouting from the touchline a few times. Difference is our players don’t listen to instructions. They’ve got 0 IQ in football.

Red00012

Made it look easy . I found myself comparing to what Hojlund would have done there. Doubt he’d have finished it