Premier League Gameweek 34-35

miked99

Brighton are playing absolutely shite. 11th in the table, playing like a bunch of drunkards, and yet people rave about the job De Zerbi is doing. I don't get it

Ghostrider318

If our team conceded that goal the manager would rightfully get a lot of stick. That was terrible

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
:lol: Might be worth checking Brighton players’ bank accounts this week. That 3rd goal looked like deliberate self sabotage.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Brighton are so unbelievably useless

E-mal

So stupid.

You don't always have to play it out for fecks sake
Even City kick it out occasionally. This is just naivety from the players and the manager.
Knowing one's limitation is a virtue

C'est Moi Cantona

What a nice healthy league the Premiership is, 115 charges and not cooperating, but you just carry on regardless.

Blood Mage

De Zerbi ain't it. He's better than ETH but he should not be top of the list of the coaches we're looking at.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
No, long balls are best against city. That’s why I was saying earlier you need pace against them to have a good chance of winning… balls over the top and your away.
Eh, not really, they have Walker

Playing through their press is difficult but if you get it right, then you're away

didz

The list of potential managers for United will be very very short
In fairness, De Zerbi would be terrible here. The main problem we're having with Ten Hag is that all our players are injured and he's not adapting to what's available. At Brighton, all their players are injured and the manager isn't adapting to what's available.

There's no upside to De Zerbi for us.

C'est Moi Cantona

Ye need a commissioner (think Vince McMahon without the pervy behavior) who can lay down the law immediately
I will never understand why they couldn't hear the charges in turn, the more blantant ones should be easy, and set the punishments as they go through them.

Unless they plan to disband the club at the end of all this, then any punishment that is wrapped up into one is always going to be watered down.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Yeh I absolutely do not want de Zerbi at United thanks.
Because there losing to the best team in the country who’s squad is miles better? If Brighton was winning now this place would be going crazy for De Zerbi. I don’t want him either though.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
In fairness, De Zerbi would be terrible here. The main problem we're having with Ten Hag is that all our players are injured and he's not adapting to what's available. At Brighton, all their players are injured and the manager isn't adapting to what's available.

I do agree De Zerbi will be ill fit for United. United at this stage needs an experience manager to oversee the rebuilt/overhaul of the squad. Need a big name to give the fans the confidence during the process while results may not be great.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
City are so sterile; everything is so artificial. No stakes, no jeopardy, no fatigue at the deep end of a run-in.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'

I don’t think many managers adapt. Even with injured players they still try and play there way. Guardiola does it, the difference is though with injury’s your style of play won’t look as good. Look at how city was without Rodri, they didn’t play as good and I think they lose a couple.