Premier League Gameweek 34-35

rajds89

Someone tell me the difference between that Rice challenge and the one Arsenal got against Wolves please.

Rojofiam

Sucks how we easily could've got 5th at least if we were just half-decent, like last season. Spurs and Villa dropping point in several games, just as expected.

Nico87

Spurs did what we often do which is stopped playing for a passage of play when you feel your team-mate has been fouled ( he often haven’t) to sulk and remonstrate, and get caught out. So so stupid.

wr8_utd

:'(
Can only hope City do the job but you just know this useless Spurs team will show up vs City to hand Arsenal the title.

diarm

Wait a second - did they not check that trip down the other end?

Irwin99

Sucks how we easily could've got 5th at least if we were just half-decent, like last season. Spurs and Villa dropping point in several games, just as expected.
I was just thinking that. It should have been so achievable, especially with Spurs having a nightmare run of fixtures.

Really wanting Arsenal to do this, and City drop points somewhere :D

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Clear pen when Trossard clips Kulusevski I think. Very lucky to get away with that.

E-mal

Rice wins the ball on the replay but it looks like Kulusevski was clipped, he took so long to go down it seemed like he just lost his balance.
He was not clipped, he stumbled hence why he didn’t protest

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Fair play to arsenal, it's not easy to keep up with the relentless machine that is 115 FC, but feck me they're giving it a right go!

Rojofiam

England are likely to lose a spot due to coefficients aren't they?
I know, but we still didn't have to do much in order to give ourselves the best possible chance of salvaging the season somewhat. Instead we completely shit the bed, although I feel like we were robbed against Chelsea.