Premier League Gameweek 35-37 + FA Cup semis

cyberman

They are +4 compared to us, and also have scored more goals (which is the next tie-breaker). So we need a 5-0 victory.

If we can make up the GD, then we only need 8 points (assuming that we draw with them in the last match). It is looking good, but it is imperative to win tomorrow.
Hasnt it changed to head to head if level on GD?

Achilles McCool

Oh my absolute god! What is going on?! :lol:
Solanke scoring. Bournemouth scoring 2 goals. Soyuncu getting sent off.
Is this Ragnarök?! :lol::drool:
:D Something’s going on!!
Solskjaer definitely did some satanic blood ritual during lockdown to get this luck.
:lol:
We JINXED THE FECK out of the game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@Achilles McCool Hopefully the caf can believe now!
I underestimated the jinxing abilities of caf! Well done boys :lol:
@SirAnderson @No Idea For Nickname the magic men!

Deery

Dreary
What did everyone make of Sol Campbell as a pundit I thought he was pretty good, Twitter is giving him dogs abuse?

Alek M

Da manic one
Worried about tomorrow. We win and LC will maybe get a point for the rest of the season.

Table never lies

Lc was always an imposter during rebuilding of United and Chelsea.

And Spurs? Well it's Spurs.

Goku23

I hope we win tomorrow we should but we can now afford a slip up only 1 mind you but if were having 1 I think its tomorrow I think

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
What did everyone make of Sol Campbell as a pundit I thought he was pretty good, Twitter is giving him dogs abuse?
It's not Twitter if someone's not giving someone else abuse. feck that place. Anti-social media.

Deery

Dreary
An injury free Brooks would be a bit like Ozil on speed, be worth keeping tabs on him..

diarm

Anyone watching MotD?

I got serious a serious dose of uncanny valley watching that interview with Jiminez!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Did anyone see the Everton game in full? They've been poor for long periods of this season, and the whole time post-lockdown as far as I've seen, but that performance today looked absolutely putrid from the MOTD highlights and analysis.

Deery

Dreary
Anyone watching MotD?

I got serious a serious dose of uncanny valley watching that interview with Jiminez!
Me am watching it starting today at 12:00 still here at 23:35 nearly 12 hours of football today..

Deery

Dreary
Did anyone see the Everton game in full? They've been poor for long periods of this season, and the whole time post-lockdown as far as I've seen, but that performance today looked absolutely putrid from the MOTD highlights and analysis.
Thought they give Luca Digne a hard time apart from the pen he was very good, Gilfi is a number 10 too should never be on the wing or sitting, Jenus calling him a friend too.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Thought they give Luca Digne a hard time apart from the pen he was very good, Gilfi is a number 10 too should never be on the wing or sitting, Jenus calling him a friend too.
It looked to me like the very worst stuff we were producing post-Fergie; midfield and forwards so disjointed they look like they're on different pitches, when a mid is on the ball looking forward for a pass no-one looks interested, when a forward makes a decent run the mid is already turning his back to pass sideways or backwards. Just boring rubbish, and when you're not even defending particularly well it makes for a dire time. I feel for the fans if what I saw on MOTD was reflective of the 90 minutes.

Redlyn

Omg I just saw the Leicester final score.:devil:. I first saw it at 0-1 on 40 mins with Bournemouth having had 0 shots on target so that final score is such a pleasant surprise. Are we about to go third.

Deery

Dreary
It looked to me like the very worst stuff we were producing post-Fergie; midfield and forwards so disjointed they look like they're on different pitches, when a mid is on the ball looking forward for a pass no-one looks interested, when a forward makes a decent run the mid is already turning his back to pass sideways or backwards. Just boring rubbish, and when you're not even defending particularly well it makes for a dire time. I feel for the fans if what I saw on MOTD was reflective of the 90 minutes.
Their forwards were badly off today Richarlison and DCL didn’t even touch the ball which didn’t help because their midfield was all wrong to begin with Gilfi and Davis to close together Gomes dropped and then their the defence fell a part because Mina went off injured.

I think Ancelotti is trying to play a possession type football, wasn’t even sure of his formation to begin with think it was 5221 or something it didn’t work at all, changed in the second half to 442 or thereabouts but got caught badly on the counterattack.
I wouldn’t write it off just yet didn’t look terrible but wasn’t great still finding his feet I think..

lysglimt

Scout
McGoldrick and Solanke both scoring twice - if there ever was a clearer sign that it's going our way....

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Not since the restart or we wouldn't have clawed the gap on both Chelsea and Leicester. in the first place.
That's true - but we do often fall at the last hurdle. I haven't imagined it :)