Premier League Gameweek 6

Untd55

It wasn't a three o'clock game. It would likely have been same time as earlier game or the game on now. It is because Arsenal and Leicester are in the EL.
Yep, which points to them removing it from the Sky schedule just for PPV reasons.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Oh wow, I didn't know people even worse than me played the game. Why not pick a good captain, like Salah?!
:lol: oh I've had him and KDB, they've proceeded to have shockers. Son last week was my first big point choice, probably should've left my pick on him.

Sylar

Would love all PPV matches to flop. Its quite odd that Sky are refusing to release details of the number of sales when im sure theyve done it for other sports (boxing?).

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Would love all PPV matches to flop. Its quite odd that Sky are refusing to release details of the number of sales when im sure theyve done it for other sports (boxing?).
Are there adverts on the PPV games? If there is then surely Sky have to release those details to companies who want to advertise to know if it is worthwhile.

Deery

Dreary
Just looking at the league fixtures and there is no PPVs scheduled from GW8 onwards, did they pull the plug or just not decided them yet?

Sylar

Are there adverts on the PPV games? If there is then surely Sky have to release those details to companies who want to advertise to know if it is worthwhile.
Good point. Not sure as I refuse to pay. Wondering if there is anybody on this forum who has paid though for any of the PPVs

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Good point. Not sure as I refuse to pay. Wondering if there is anybody on this forum who has paid though for any of the PPVs
Still think it is too dear on top of the usual subscription. The big teams are on usually, now if I were a fan of a smaller team and kept getting shoved onto PPV then I would be mighty annoyed. They won't though, it will be the big teams shuffled about for PPV and then we will be left with the cr*p teams to watch live on Sky/BT.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Traore and Saint-Maximin playing on the same side of the pitch.

If that doesn't make this match exciting, nothing will.

RashyForPM

That is why I was so excited when we were linked to him for a meagre £30m in the summer.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Pedro Neto is a biatch. Screams every single time he goes down.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

All I can do is quote Martin Tyler, better than the match :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
For the attacking side Brucie had to put out, they didn't do much attacking. In fact they probably forgot what the ball looked like.