Premier League Matchday 7

Teja

fecking xG merchants. How are they this bad at putting the ball in the net :lol:

Deery

Dreary
Number 3 has been really good motm, Cucurella or whatever his name is..

Nick7

Partey is shocked that he gave away a free kick for elbowing someone in the temple :lol:

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Brighton are easily the better team. Awful today from Arsenal will happily settle for an undeserved point.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We are only 4 points ahead of that shite Arsenal team. Disgraceful.
The positive is it shows how quickly things can change when you build momentum.

The international break hopefully helps us, not having to play again for ages with the form we're in.

Oldyella

Potter would be an amazing replacement for Ole. It’s different than Moyes whose Everton team tended to play underdog football. Brighton are always trying to be on the front foot, with better talent that type of football will bear great results.
He also appears to be on the up. Moyes had peacked at Everton long before we went for him.

Mickson

I watch Brighton and think 'why can't United play like that?' Sad. They are excellent though. Well-drilled team with cohesion, their counter-pressing is impressive.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Going from managing Brighton to Man United would be an enormous step up. It would take the kind of bravery that I don't think the powers that be at Man United (or Chelsea) would have.

Spurs or Arsenal (or Newcastle if they get that Saudi money) next for Potter would be my bet.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I watch Brighton and think 'why can't United play like that?' Sad. They are excellent though. Well-drilled team with cohesion, their counter-pressing is impressive.
So many willing runners all over the pitch compressing space together cohesively. Works well when you have no egos , would be interesting to see how it translates to star players.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Going from managing Brighton to Man United would be an enormous step up. It would take the kind of bravery that I don't think the powers that be at Man United (or Chelsea) would have.

Spurs or Arsenal (or Newcastle if they get that Saudi money) next for Potter would be my bet.
Yeah we would just go for the biggest name available if we were to dismiss Ole. One can wonder what Potter would be able to do here though. He definitely has more tactical acumen than Ole.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I didn't see much but i think they play a 3-5-2 which we cant because of mcfred.

Mickson

I didn't see much but i think they play a 3-5-2 which we cant because of mcfred.
They played 3-5-2 yesterday but they have used a lot of systems, even 4-4-2. They switch and change all the time. Fredrik Ljungberg said yesterday that it's very difficult to prepare for a game against Brighton because you never know which system they will use, so you have to focus more on your own game plan.

The Plump Poet

Supports
Southend United
Xisco Munoz has been sacked from Watford (surprise, surprise).

https://www.watfordfc.com/news/club-statement-xisco-munoz

Watford FC confirms Xisco Muñoz has left his post as the club's Head Coach.

The Board feels recent performances strongly indicate a negative trend at a time when team cohesion should be visibly improving.

The Hornets will always be grateful to Xisco for the part he played in securing last season's promotion and wish him well for his future career in football.

No further club comment will be available until the imminent announcement of a new Head Coach.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I take it we all prefer a draw from the Liverpool- city game? Would mean we’re still not that far away from them all… it’s annoying that we could of been clear at top with wins against villa and Everton. It seems like every time our rivals play each other we seem to slip up! We will never win the league unless we can beat all the lower teams.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is Spurs vs Villa not on tv? :confused:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I take it we all prefer a draw from the Liverpool- city game? Would mean we’re still not that far away from them all… it’s annoying that we could of been clear at top with wins against villa and Everton. It seems like every time our rivals play each other we seem to slip up! We will never win the league unless we can beat all the lower teams.
Ya, think draw is the best result for us.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Three of them got incredible chemistry together. Sky should get them to do every game like Andy Grey and that hairy person.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Does this mean that Nuno is the second coming of Wenger and that the wheels have come off at Arsenal now? :wenger: