Premier League Matchweek 25 (Feb 11-13)

Irrational.

The best sides win without being special though. We did it countless amounts of times under Fergie.

Some of the posts in here have been ridiculous of late. When our rivals are winning it's "luck". We are getting as bad as RAWK and I hate that because Utd fans are better than that shit.
Agreed.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Feel bad for Bournemouth. That Ake recall might be the beginning of the end for him. He was by far their best player.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
City looking strong now. 4 points ahead of us with a home match against us to come. Have to be favourites to get one of the remaining top 4 spots.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Bournemouth are uber shite. Caballero not offering them free gift drop balls like Karius and no Ake to make them look even half good. Another heavy defeat against Utd coming up which will put them within relegation threat.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
City looking strong now. 4 points ahead of us with a home match against us to come. Have to be favourites to get one of the remaining top 4 spots.
City play Liverpool at home end of March. Then first two games of April are Arsenal away and Chelsea away. That should sort a few things out.
Those games will not make it easy for them.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Don't know what game people were watching, City were all over them and thoroughly deserved the win. Ref was good too.
Yeah, I think he got all the big decisions right, people might say Sane should have walked but it never should have been a red, if it was intentional than yes but it wasn't. Its just people wanting whats best for their own clubs. I thought we were poor to be honest, maybe not poor but different. A 5/10 performance and a 7/10 result, we only really gave away 1 decent chance and never looked like playing ourselves into trouble but in midfield Yaya in particular was sloppy and maybe struggled with the pace of the game.

nobby the legend

Because of our awful goal difference - it's more realistically to count one point more in out disadvantage. We are practically 2 points behind Liverpool.3 points behind Arsenal and Spurs and 5 points behind City.

Man City
25 +22 52

Spurs
25 +28 50

Arsenal
25 +26 50

Liverpool
25 +24 49

Man Utd
25 +17 48

NYAS

What about the game v United? Should they be docked wages for that or are you just being selective when it suits you again?

No offence intended mate but I find your posts extremely bitter.
To be honest, I am bitter with regards to certain teams in the division. No shame in admitting it. As for Bournemouth, particularly after that game against Arsenal. It's nothing specific about them that makes me feel that way, I would say it's a pathetic bottle-job for absolutely any team in the world that is leading 3-0 at home with half an hour to go and ends up not winning the game.

Other teams I'm bitter towards: Swansea, Stoke, West Ham, West Brom, Watford. There you go.

cyberman

Because of our awful goal difference - it's more realistically to count one point more in out disadvantage. We are practically 2 points behind Liverpool.3 points behind Arsenal and Spurs and 5 points behind City.

Man City
25 +22 52

Spurs
25 +28 50

Arsenal
25 +26 50

Liverpool
25 +24 49

Man Utd
25 +17 48
5 and 7 goal differences doesn't mean that much when we're in February.
If we caught City up then the GD would naturally even out anyway

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
City fans will be so torn as to whether they should go back to being Chelsea fans at the moment.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
To be honest, I am bitter with regards to certain teams in the division. No shame in admitting it. As for Bournemouth, particularly after that game against Arsenal. It's nothing specific about them that makes me feel that way, I would say it's a pathetic bottle-job for absolutely any team in the world that is leading 3-0 at home with half an hour to go and ends up not winning the game.

Other teams I'm bitter towards: Swansea, Stoke, West Ham, West Brom, Watford. There you go.
Bournemouth can only dream of the money and players the Manchester and top London clubs can buy.
United lost 5-3 to Leicester after being 3-1 up, it happens.

Infra-red

Are the plastics back then or are they still vulnerable? I didnt get to see the match.
Don't know about that, but they played well tonight and are doing okay. 4 consecutive wins in all competitions now (11 goals scored and 1 conceded). First time they have won that many in a row since their 10-game streak in August/September.

ti vu

City fans will be so torn as to whether they should go back to being Chelsea fans at the moment.
Bournemouth did create some good chances, and City defense doesn't look much better than their usual. City has been getting into some good form. However, with CL football back in a week & potential sideline for Gabriel Jesus, they could lose their current good form again.

Edit: Let's not forget how awful Bournemouth's form since the new year.

Last edited:

podurban2

Are the plastics back then or are they still vulnerable? I didnt get to see the match.
I thought City looked poor last night. Their attacking players are fine, but the back as well as their center midfield looks pretty lackluster at the moment. I think a team that presses them will find more opportunities than Bournemouth, who still casued trouble for them.

Shiva87

We need win a couple of matches 4-0 or 5-0 to get the goal difference with the teams around us down. A 2-3 goal goal difference going into the last 5 games doesn't count for anything.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I thought City looked poor last night. Their attacking players are fine, but the back as well as their center midfield looks pretty lackluster at the moment. I think a team that presses them will find more opportunities than Bournemouth, who still casued trouble for them.
I thought Bournemouth would give them a better game but they do blow hot and cold.

Stocar

Bournemouth actually pressed well and played decent football until last 10-15 minutes. There just wasn't enough quality to make it count.