Premier League Week 29 5/6 March

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Possibly the most shocking dive I've seen since Ronaldo was a United man.
One of the worst dives your ever going to see
Correction: The most shocking dive I've ever seen.

Incredible.
Clear fecking dive, and people are against video refereeing? :lol:
That dive was more revolting than a Hitler salute at a Trump rally.
Yep, I have not seen a worse dive in a long time. I thought the ref was going to book Bendickhead.

To his credit he went to the linesman who was equally blind.
That's one of the worst dives I've ever seen. Shocking decision.
There was no contact. There was no defender within 3 yards of him.
The verdict is in

Incredible how easy it is for people to slag off refs when they can't even make out the call on camera.

Spock

Contact does not equal foul. If we're going to start calling every tiny bit of contact in the box a foul we might as well forget the playing the game itself and just make a "football" a 90 minute pk shootout contest.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Contact does not equal foul. If we're going to start calling every tiny bit of contact in the box a foul we might as well forget the playing the game itself and just make a "football" a 90 minute pk shootout contest.
He's running at full speed and his standing leg is tackled, you can't possibly know what kind of impact that has on his balance.

montpelier

Planting his right foot - due on the floor next - would help with his balance.

KjaAnd

I never mentioned him not being touched. He was. But that doesn't equal a penalty. Should players be rewarded with penalties whenever contact is made in the penalty box?

A penalty is given when a defender prevents the attacker from acting in a certain way. Benteke isn't hindered the slightest by Delaney. Therefore, a dive.

Sigma

I never mentioned him not being touched. He was. But that doesn't equal a penalty. Should players be rewarded with penalties whenever contact is made in the penalty box?

A penalty is given when a defender prevents the attacker from acting in a certain way. Benteke isn't hindered the slightest by Delaney. Therefore, a dive.
Fall looked genuine to me.