Press conference - Stoke

jem

Sorry but that is just great great man-management! Love it.
I agree. There is something just so pleasingly straightforward about comments like this and his reaction to the speculation regarding De Gea leaving (I also liked his comments about Depay.)

sergiosigurvinson

@Invictus The 2nd half of it.
He shows to be a very good manager. He likes all the players he is working with, but he can only start with 11. The team is the most important as it should be, and he is always looking for the best team with players who are at their best on the moment.

Gatti33

Couldn't agree with him more on the "media" these days. Anyone with a Twitter account can start spouting shite, with absolutely no basis, and sometimes it finds its way to more reptuable news organisations. I generally don't believe rumours until I see it on official club statements or there's a video of te person saying it.

Verbalkint

Couldn't agree with him more on the "media" these days. Anyone with a Twitter account can start spouting shite, with absolutely no basis, and sometimes it finds its way to more reptuable news organisations. I generally don't believe rumours until I see it on official club statements or there's a video of te person saying it.
Hoping this is the case with the rumors regarding Anthony Martial & his supposed fallout with Jose.