problem players, problem owners, problem managers or is it problem fans?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I read all that in a hope of finding capital letter, and it's fair to say that I was disappointed, as always.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Problem threads like this are the real problem
i’d still stick with it being the fans. my gf has since said she hasn’t felt as uneasy as yesterday at wembley in all her 14 years

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
can’t even tag people on a forum these days.
Like the match, we just sit in silence and stare into the abyss that is our gaping midfield. No emotion, no sound just the black hole that no joy may escape and yet bizarrely many an opponent may amble through.

Dont even try to understand that paradox or you know what you’re going to get?

noodlehair

"It's like..."
i’d still stick with it being the fans. my gf has since said she hasn’t felt as uneasy as yesterday at wembley in all her 14 years
I went to England Vs Germany at the Euros there. It was full of cokehead twats looking for a reason to kick off. Luckily we won and away fans were covid banned so it remained mostly good natured.

I felt safer at the previous Euros in Marseille when there was a literal stadium riot going on around us

Reiver

I don't understand the emerging narrative that the fans are somehow to blame for the club's position.
We didn't sell up to the Glazers.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I don't understand the emerging narrative that the fans are somehow to blame for the club's position.
We didn't sell up to the Glazers.
Fans aren't to blame for anything obviously but it's clear that modern football has diluted the fan base of top clubs. Me going to a United match doesn't yield the same atmosphere as Johnny Pilkington and his mates going to their 20th match of the season.
Doesn't help that we're shit but I doubt that us 10 years ago in an FA Cup semi final, 3-0 up would get outmatched in the stands.

Blaming the fans is like being angry at the throat for being sore rather than bacteria causing the soreness.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Is the girlfriend's dad and his uncle the same person.
well done on being able to count to three. we’re very happy together and are able to save a load of money on a wedding, as we have the same surname already.

Fans aren't to blame for anything obviously but it's clear that modern football has diluted the fan base of top clubs. Me going to a United match doesn't yield the same atmosphere as Johnny Pilkington and his mates going to their 20th match of the season.
Doesn't help that we're shit but I doubt that us 10 years ago in an FA Cup semi final, 3-0 up would get outmatched in the stands.

Blaming the fans is like being angry at the throat for being sore rather than bacteria causing the soreness.
what if united are the throat, and we’re the bacteria?

Hammondo

You can hear people muttering under their breaths in a stadium, sorry the story sounds made up.

Hammondo

There's no reasoning with fans like @Hammondo who probably hasn't left the vicinity of his comfy armchair to watch a game live.
If you say so, but looking at the other responses it doesn't look like anyone is taking this seriously.

And if this is real, then the original poster looks like a total dickhead.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
If you say so, but looking at the other responses it doesn't look like anyone is taking this seriously.

And if this is real, then the original poster looks like a total dickhead.
Well, I was at the game with @rimaldo and there's nothing more humiliating than watching your bf get slapped twice by a tourist. I would have done something about it if it hadn't turned me on.