Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergosaurus

They're clearly hurt because their next gen console still doesn't even have rechargable controllers.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
TBF seeing as they're not releasing any actual new games for their new next gen console they sort of have to do that.
What games are PS5 releasing on day one actually? I genuinely dont know and dont even know if they are just upscaled versions until the further updates in 2021

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
What games are PS5 releasing on day one actually? I genuinely dont know and dont even know if they are just upscaled versions until the further updates in 2021

Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Astro's Playroom
Demon's Souls
Destruction All Stars
Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Digital)
Fortnite
Godfall
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Observer: System Redux
Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Shark

@NotShark
Astro's Playroom
Demon's Souls
Destruction All Stars
Fortnite
Godfall
Despite that list being alright, most of us will be jumping into Cyberpunk anyway. The PS4's launch was way more scarce.

Bojan11

Not decided yet, probably just wait for the PS5 edition. Don’t want to buy the PS4 version then have to pay again :angel:
You don’t. CD Project Red do not believe in charging you for games again that you already own. It is against their religion.

Shark

@NotShark
The way I see it, if Cyberpunk is anywhere near as good as TW3, I'll probably end up playing it again with PS5 upgrades. If the reviews are meh I'll end up waiting.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
The way I see it, if Cyberpunk is anywhere near as good as TW3, I'll probably end up playing it again with PS5 upgrades. If the reviews are meh I'll end up waiting.
I’ve never really let reviews dictate whether or not I buy games because reviews tend to be crap anyway. Plus 10/10 reviews are paid for so what’s the point.

Shark

@NotShark
I’ve never really let reviews dictate whether or not I buy games because reviews tend to be crap anyway. Plus 10/10 reviews are paid for so what’s the point.
Will be keeping an eye on user reviews mostly, except when it comes to technical stuff like bugs which are expected at launch. Doesn't dictate rather I buy a game but can't exactly bring myself ignore everything either when paying full price.

Bosws87

I'll try cyberpunk no matter what but if the gunplay still looks as awful as it does i don't think it will be a complete playthrough.

I managed to stick with the witcher just about and that combat was terrible, the weakest part of the game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Astro's Playroom
Demon's Souls
Destruction All Stars
Fortnite
Godfall
This list :lol:

Ainu

Is AC: Valhalla also a timed exclusive on PS5?
No, technically it will come to PS5 last, but that's only because the PS5 launches two days after the game's release, which is also the Series X/S's launch date. So PS4, PC and all Xbox platforms on November 10, two days later on PS5.

Edit: I actually forgot to mention Stadia there, but then again, who cares?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What's wrong with it?
Granted it's not a fantastic launch line up but there's some new games to play on your new console at least, which is the point.
2 of them are available on Xbox for starters. One is a demo of the new controller gimmick. Sackboy isn’t worth £60. Destruction Allstars is typical release day fodder. Devil May Cry came out last year, as did Spider-Man.

To constantly say Xbox has no games at release then come out with that list is frankly laughable. You may as well chuck Call of Duty on there as well as all the other games getting immediate next gen updates.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
2 of them are available on Xbox for starters. One is a demo of the new controller gimmick. Sackboy isn’t worth £60. Destruction Allstars is typical release day fodder. Devil May Cry came out last year, as did Spider-Man
I’d probably agree sackboy isn’t worth the money but it does actually look like a fun game - but one I’ll probably wait until the price is down a bit.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
No it releases for all consoles at the same time
No, technically it will come to PS5 last, but that's only because the PS5 launches two days after the game's release, which is also the Series X/S's launch date. So PS4, PC and all Xbox platforms on November 10, two days later on PS5.

Edit: I actually forgot to mention Stadia there, but then again, who cares?
Cheers!

Ainu

2 of them are available on Xbox for starters. One is a demo of the new controller gimmick. Sackboy isn’t worth £60. Destruction Allstars is typical release day fodder. Devil May Cry came out last year, as did Spider-Man.

To constantly say Xbox has no games at release then come out with that list is frankly laughable.
Since when are launch games meant to be exclusives? They've always included multiplatform games. I think it's decent, with Demon's Souls, Astro Playroom and Miles Morales there's already more of interest than the PS4's launch in my opinion. Godfall could go either way. I think these lists usually included more annual games like Fifa, which are now delayed next-gen versions as the current gen version is playable on these consoles anyway and you'll get the free update later on. Most launches are meh anyway. And I've certainly not constantly said Xbox has no games at release. You're obsessed with fanboyism. For someone who claims to not be a fanboy, you're one of the most vocal ones on this site.