Question Time & This Week

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Jingles!

This is a very depressing show, we're back to "it's just flu".
We know not a lot about COVID 19 in all truth, but I think people don't want to face that truth. I was reading a study on a University in London, I think a few weeks ago, and they gathered nearly all the data they could and there answer was "there isnt enough data" to analysis successfully.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Don't watch it as regularly as I used to but seems Zahawi and James Cleverley rotate and toe the Tory line in every QT I catch, both f***ing useless.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Don't watch it as regularly as I used to but seems Zahawi and James Cleverley rotate and toe the Tory line in every QT I catch, both f***ing useless.
Cleverley is on it a lot, but Brandon Lewis seems to be their go to guy for QT. He always has that amiable used car salesman vibe.

Not watched it for more than a minute or so since they lost the audience tbh. It seems a bit flat, even if the audience were annoying nine times out of 10.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
I don't watch it now mostly because of the smirky woman presenter. Maybe smirking is just her natural expression and there's not much she can do about it, but they should have found someone else anyway.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don't watch it now mostly because of the smirky woman presenter. Maybe smirking is just her natural expression and there's not much she can do about it, but they should have found someone else anyway.
There’s nothing natural about Fiona Bruce’s expression. Tory bitch.

Maticmaker

Lots of TV programmes' have suffered because of the lack of a live studio audience, but none more so than Question Time.

Is it still meant to be a serious debate about current political/social issues, which tries to replicate political hustings, or is it in competition with some light entertainment shows? Either way, its not hitting the spot anymore... time for a re-think BBC.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Lots of TV programmes' have suffered because of the lack of a live studio audience, but none more so than Question Time.

Is it still meant to be a serious debate about current political/social issues, which tries to replicate political hustings, or is it in competition with some light entertainment shows? Either way, its not hitting the spot anymore... time for a re-think BBC.
I've not watched it for ages. Smirky host is annoying. Having five panellists doesn't help either, discussion moves on to the next person too quickly.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Andrew Neil’s just going to waltz back over to the BBC as a guest at his own leisure then? Totally normal organisation.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
That silly old cnut needs to stay in his castle. Can't we have somebody who is both less than 55 and has some actual relevant life experience on the panel maybe?

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

What the feck is wrong with them?

This also nails it:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I used to apply to be in the audience now haven't watched the show since 2017.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Could be a new short series. Dan James look alikes bullshitting in arguments. Could call it “Winging It”

T_Model101

It was quite entertaining yesterday, there was also some other legend harping on about knowing her body and her "natural" Level of immunity

F-Red

It was actually quite a sensible and structured debate on the vaccine, opinions from the two audience members were challenged effectively by the panel. It's important that these topics are brought up for debate on these shows with subject matter experts to educate those watching.

Dan_F

Sebastian Vettel on Question Time?

Nothing against him personally, but, why? Just why?

Would you have Fiona Bruce along with David Coulthard and Mark Webber on Channel 4 discussing the latest Grand Prix ?

Where do they get their ideas from?
Would agree it’s pretty random but he’s very socially aware and speaks well. The questions were very UK-centric so he must have spent half the time wondering how much of a mess this country is :lol:

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Would agree it’s pretty random but he’s very socially aware and speaks well. The questions were very UK-centric so he must have spent half the time wondering how much of a mess this country is :lol:
He's definitely a lot more well reasoned than Geoff Norcott

Dan_F

I’ve never understood why this show is on so late. Every time I catch it, the Tory’s come away looking ridiculous. Maybe more people should watch it.

hobbers

Sebastian Vettel on Question Time?

Nothing against him personally, but, why? Just why?

Would you have Fiona Bruce along with David Coulthard and Mark Webber on Channel 4 discussing the latest Grand Prix ?

Where do they get their ideas from?
Because he ticks the 'famous person and somewhat-activist but not a politician or in the media box' they always have to quota for.

Baxter

The audience was a good laugh. It’s Zahawi’s constituency so it’s maybe to expected, but there was a few mentalists there.

Boris had covid, cut him some slack!!

Remind me not to visit Stratford Upon Aven.