Rate their mentality ( Armchair Psychology Thread)

tomaldinho1

Not going to get into pigeon holing mentality but I think this is harsh on Dalot.

I think he's just genuinely not very good/brainless positionally. Don't remember games where he's just aimlessly trudged about like Martial, or visibly sulked like Rashford.

Sancho also needs a category of his own as he literally has a mentality of choosing to never play football again over the prospect of having to play football.
Yeah I’d say Dalot has a great attitude but is just a very average player. He’s definitely not got a great track record for concentration/decision making in key moments though which for me is part of a players mentality but he’s not at the bottom.

Baneofthegame

A.) Martinez, Casemiro, Varane

B.) Onana, Bruno, Hojlund,

C.) Shaw, Eriksen, Antony

D.) The rest

Bruno was tough to rank for me. Obviously very professional off the pitch and has huge dedication and desire, but loses his composure constantly in tough matches and is often a huge reason for why we invite pressure on our selves trying to see a game out. I also don't think he's gotten any better since he came here, he's essentially the same player as when we bought him both good and bad.
I was thinking this about Bruno, but when we are up against it, he is one of the first to lose his head.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
What is with the love in with martinez, the guy has basically missed most of the periods of things going down hill since joining so how can anyone know how he acts with adversity, his ability is also greatly overrated on here as he has had almost as many dodgy games as Harry since ten hag joined and he has been in the starting line up for most games where we thrashed and goes to ground way too much in the modern game
Threads like this one tells us about the site, how it’s a very odd mix of very informed people and people with only minimal experience of football or even physical sport.
Most of the squad are highly motivated pros. You could question the mentality and dedication of some, yes. Those in the know, know the names. But an armchair poll of mentality? Marking Eriksen? Shaw? Maguire?
cringe.

Ibrahimorich

How are you rating Maguire and Shaw so low? They're 2 of our best players mentality wise.