AkaAkuma

Fred
Jorginho
Kovacic
Rodri
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Keita

I understand they play different positions within midfield. But based on current performance levels, whats your assessment?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Keita, Lo Cleso, Ndombele didn't play much so it's hard to rate their current performance.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
The parameters you have used for this list should mean the removal of Jorginho and Rodri.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Fred is way ahead of that pack.

AkaAkuma

The parameters you have used for this list should mean the removal of Jorginho and Rodri.
the parameter is that they all were transferred to the top 6-7 for roughly the same fee within the last 2 years.

I think its an interesting way to look at Freds value, which is often his most used critique.

in summary: 50M is the going rate for a talented midfield punt.

Mainoldo

From what I’ve seen of Lo Celso. Spurs might have a great player on their books

RedBanker

I love you Ole
the parameter is that they all were transferred to the top 6-7 for roughly the same fee within the last 2 years.

I think its an interesting way to look at Freds value, which is often his most used critique.

in summary: 50M is the going rate for a talented midfield punt.
Ok. My bad. I thought you were looking at pure CM players. Not DMs. That's why Kante and Fabinho were absent.

Fred is a really special case I think. No one transforms this much. I can't recall another player who has been so useless to start with and then find his feet so spectacularly. Long may it continue. If he can improve his passing now, he would be head and shoulders above this group.

AkaAkuma

Ok. My bad. I thought you were looking at pure CM players. Not DMs. That's why Kante and Fabinho were absent.

Fred is a really special case I think. No one transforms this much. I can't recall another player who has been so useless to start with and then find his feet so spectacularly. Long may it continue. If he can improve his passing now, he would be head and shoulders above this group.
fabinho also fits the parameters and 10M below the average. He probably tops the chart at this minute.

ive aways rated Fred, his qualities were visible, people just highlighted the mistakes.