Raul De Tomas

avgp_1

Well the chances of that are 1 in a million but sure

Vardy was non league and was a ‘hidden gem‘ this guy spent most of his time in B teams he would have been known.

meh either way
He has had a keen following from the Second division.

Been linked with Real the past year. May have been a bench option but it's still someone who can do the business for us

bucky

I mean has anyone watched Espanyol? Maybe his pressing stats aren't all that because they are a team that sit back?

redcucumber

Risky business signing a 29 year old from the lower leagues. I say sign him up. We need him!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ok I watched all his goals. In my amateur opinion he seems a well rounded forward. Takes a mean penalty - and doesn't seem to do predictable pens either.
Think he's mostly a poacher but again can still do the business otherwise.

We're so starved at the moment, I hope we get him cause can't see us getting better.

Forgot to say that first goal they showed - the header - was just great. My favourite of the lot.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Liking what I’m reading here. Nice profile, being a player on the up, presumably entering his peak. And the skillset to fill a role in our coach’s preferred system.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Anything in this? I’m filing it under nonsense as usual :lol:

He wears RDT on his shirt I believe, so on that basis, I think I’m alright

swissgenius

Could do better than signing a 30yo from an amateur club, but I guess we need all we can get.
Sign him up!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I think our name is being used here by the reps of the player in negotiations with a different club.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
35 year old from the Spanish conference? I guess that is our level now

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Good striker, no? Certainly a better addition than Kalajdzic?

C'est Moi Cantona

Maybe United will see us been linked to him on twitter, and google him, then see he is cheap and that some fans are keen, and sign him up afterall.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe we're signing a guy who is soon to be older than Ronnie!

redcucumber

This thread has given me a much needed football related smile after yesterday's fecking extravaganza

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Doesn’t sound like a similar profile to the lumps we’ve been linked to if the stuff about him being more of a creative drop deep striker stuff is true. Arnautovic, Morata, and Kalajzdic have a lot more in common with each other (apart from being average). Wonder how true this is, then.

No Love

Thread is almost two hours old and he hasn’t signed yet, nor have we had an update. Saga?

Castia

Cheap? Intelligent recruitment can be just that. It prob means investing a shed load behind the scenes in great individuals and networks. We got cantona at that time for a cheap price. Circumstances with certain players can throw up possibilities. I don’t know this individual player and only recruiting players I’ve heard about suggests a poor transfer team to me. Others who have followed him seem to recognise a good option for us. We’ve thrown a billion quid at not cheap players.
Oh if this was the start of summer and seemed part of the plan I could get behind it but this is panic mode isn’t it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Murtough googled ‘players who scored more than 15 goals last season’ and went from there.

Elcabron

Well he is 28 in October. As the poster above said, this is the type of player Swansea would be after.

Henderson, Elanga, Bailey, DVB, Lindelof should all have been sold in the summer to fund some decent signings instead here we are chasing players from lower table La Liga. Depressing times.