RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

Andersonson

He made 1 world class save (Mane), 1 excellent save (Salah), and that’s about it. The rest you’d expect DdG to make which is saying something.
I hope to feck you aint involved in coaching of kids. That statement is shocking.
If DDG is a bad shot stopper you dont know feck about football. Clueless

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
How many did DDG concede against Liverpool this season? How many saves did he make in those games?

Real had a shakey opening 20 mins or so and Courtois kept them in it. Utd were 2 down after 20 mins under similar circumstances twice this season against Liverpool.
What’s your point? That De Gea isn’t a good shot stopper? We concede because the whole team is garbage, but De Gea still bails us out often with saves no other keepers make as often as he does.

bleedred

The lost because of the delay. The asthma medication was timed, they wore off in the second half.

Oranges038

What’s your point? That De Gea isn’t a good shot stopper? We concede because the whole team is garbage, but De Gea still bails us out often with saves no other keepers make as often as he does.
He's really good at making quick reflex reaction saves, that's about it.

Saying DDG could have been in goal last night and the result would have been the same is utter bollocks.In 2 games against Liverpool this season he conceded 9 goals from a similar amount of shots on target that Liverpool had in one game last night.

Courtois was on it last night. He was brilliant, it's not often a team comes up against a keeper in such inspired form.

The Oracle

Saying DDG could have been in goal last night and the result would have been the same is utter bollocks.In 2 games against Liverpool this season he conceded 9 goals from a similar amount of shots on target that Liverpool had in one game last night.

Courtois was on it last night. He was brilliant, it's not often a team comes up against a keeper in such inspired form.
For me, Courtois was like Superman last night, he was incredible... a masterclass of a goalkeeping performance.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

You’re talking about 2 specific games with a far worse team and a terrible defence that lets attackers in to great positions with time constantly. He’s done very similar to Courtois many times. It doesn’t matter anyway though, because De Gea has nothing to do with this.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Something just didn't feel right last night. The whole evening felt surreal. (The fans, the bus, the pitch, and the bizarre TV footage, that was almost like Real Madrid TV. Not one piece of footage of any one from Liverpool)
Of course the events outside have influenced our preparation and the game itself. Even the bizarre decision to have a 8.36 kick off, so that the Camilla Cabrera pre event could take place. Was there any reason whatsoever that her slot could not have taken place at its original slot, rather than delay the kick off further?
Was watching the game with my mate and family. He said once news started to filter through as to the reasons for the delay, and then the the kick off had been delayed to 8.3, and then further for the music, that Klopp should have pulled us out and told UEFA that we'll be back tomorrow night.
The whole night was a shambles, and of course it influenced the game.
Delayed kick off only affected one team, ob
I must digress from the ultra left wing narrative that prevails among supporters of this club. France is the very definition of a social experiment gone wrong. I’m not against immigration per se, you need healthy immigration for a country to thrive. But to allow insane levels of immigration (particularly from the third world) as they have done, is only asking for trouble - you could employ every government initiative under the sun to promote integration and you’d still have ghettos and major problems with ethnic tensions. The multicultural utopia only exists in the minds of far leftists and isn’t based on any sort of reality or what’s happening on the streets.
And it can’t be all laid at the door of poverty and socioeconomic factors - France has one of the highest rates of social welfare in the world, so much so that you’d earn nearly as much on the dole as you would working a teacher. So throwing money at the problem isn’t the solution either. France is now reaping the rewards of reckless immigration policies, had they been more pragmatic and sensible, they wouldn’t be in the trouble they’re in today. The same goes for much of Western Europe nowadays.
Some xenophobia.

Didi Hamann said on irish television that it might be the end of an era.

players will wonder what they have to do to win after everything they put in to it this season.

he seems to forget what has happened after our previous crushing disappointments.
Hamann is a prick
He can feck off. I remember his excitement when it was rumoured Klopp was going to get the job, which was the replaced by bitterness once he realised he wasn’t going to be part of the team. He’s done nothing but snipe since.

Legend status is earned and it goes beyond the playing career. It’s about not being a prick and shitting on the club that provided your career highlights.

This isn’t me having a go at his most recent comments, it’s more about his 6 years of sniping.
Didi Hamann is dead to me.

RoyH1

Don't forget the grass quality that wasn't suitable for Liverpool. :drool:
Don't forget that tear gas is real bad for asthmatics. Game should have been postponed and played in Liverpool with Xg to decide the game instead of goals scored.

ElBarto

Trent does these mistakes many a time.
The 2nd half Real could have scored more and only bad finishing let them down.
Ancellotti came out with very good tactics in the second half and Klopp didn't know how to change his team's tactics.
Pass the ball to Trent and hoof the ball in their defence - is that all they can do ?
Glorified Stoke with a forward line of Hobbits (yet they still score so many from crosses)

What happened in the CL final was that Deflection didn't turn up. He usually chips in with a decent amount of goals when Pulis-Ball doesn't work

Mercurial

Don't forget that tear gas is real bad for asthmatics. Game should have been postponed and played in Liverpool with Xg to decide the game instead of goals scored.
It's all a big super secret conspiracy against Liverpool :lol:

LARulz

Is that "United" fan there still who seemed to be disgusted by us

DuncanEd

As a full european away credits holder at United (9) I can speak to the Police forces in France and Spain being cnuts. All of them. They are indiscriminate with their abuse (women, kids it matters not) and effectively a hooligan firm themselves who suit up in riot gear the first excuse they get.

I do feel sympathy for anyone affected in Paris, it is no joke being there in the thick of that shit and worse if your not a seasoned away match goer.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I'm going to sit up too late just reading RAWK quotes now... oh well, i can sleep when i get old(er)

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Tourniquet is on. Ready to inject this into my soul. Their anguish sustains me and it's been too long.