RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - AMad year

JTW95

Gullible sausage
The meltdown continues. It's like they've already gone back to their banter era before Klopp has even fecked off!

Carolina Red

Staff
Surely the goal couldn't have been given because Taylor blew the whistle? Complete joke from Taylor but can't see how Gakpo putting it in would have made a difference
It would’ve made PGMOL try and come up with a reason why the Manc c*nt blew his whistle.
Wouldve been very interesting to see what they'd have done in the VAR room if Gakpo would've just passed that in
The game stops the moment the referee blows his whistle and VAR can't intervene. That is why the manc c*nt blows his whistle.
TNT decided not to address the elephant in the room? Possibly the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen, and it isn't even a discussion. Feel like the world has gone mad.
- they absolutely discussed it. I was watching the same channel this guy is on :lol:
WWE is less stage-managed than the Premier League

Carolina Red

Staff
What a manager, what a team but at the end of it all, will there be a sense of so close yet so far?
Whatever happens, l don’t want The Arse to win it. It would be too fecking painful to think they’d got it right and won it instead of us under Klopp. If $hitty 115 win it, it would be meaningless to everyone.
Deserved
We deserved 1 more league title and 1 more European Cup
Same post…
For example United fans may play down Klopp and his time with us and the fact he only won 2 top tier trophies, but I look at the journey, looking forward to games at the end of the season, the joy of being involved in title races, cup semis, finals….its been an absolute pleasure, delight….and we had it consistently from 2017 to 2024.

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
This bottle job is hilarious especially given there was a Liverpool supporter around here a few weeks back who was claiming that the league is 2 horse race between Man City and Liverpool because Arsenal are known for being bottlers :lol:.

Semigoodlookin

This bottle job is hilarious especially given there was a Liverpool supporter around here a few weeks back who was claiming that the league is 2 horse race between Man City and Liverpool because Arsenal are known for being bottlers :lol:.
Also hilarious because the narrative around Klopp's announcement was Liverpool were going to win the quadruple. They were all buying into it too.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Also hilarious because the narrative around Klopp's announcement was Liverpool were going to win the quadruple. They were all buying into it too.
a*

Let's not give them any credit for being in the Europa League.

Carolina Red

Staff
Because the refereeing is just amazing for us…
One way to stop things looking so fecking dodgy is to ban referees from Manchester referring us.

All these lads who grew up in Manchester in the 90s during peak Ferguson years who conveniently randomly support Bury and Alttincham…

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I think there's this perception that Salah would be more open to it than most top players with maybe a year or two left in the tank because he's a Muslim and because he comes from a nearby country compared to the others who are travelling halfway around the world into a completely alien culture. Whatever you make of that. I'd imagine the enormous salary they'd give him would be a bigger draw. I sure hope Pool don't sell him, I'd rather see him wane there than them get another Coutinho bailout of £100m or so to buy a load of new players while they still have the CL draw.
Nobody is addressing the fact that Saudi have only ever paid more than £50m once - for Neymar - and no other club on the planet can/will pay £100m for him. It’s a fantasy number.

He’s still world class. No chance on earth he’s moving for more than Kane. The number will be closer to £50m.

While we’re at it… Trent’s contract is up next year too. As is Van Dijks.

I reckon they’ve fecked it. To not get those last two signing new deals before Klopp announced is a massive mistake.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nobody is addressing the fact that Saudi have only ever paid more than £50m once - for Neymar - and no other club on the planet can/will pay £100m for him. It’s a fantasy number.

He’s still world class. No chance on earth he’s moving for more than Kane. The number will be closer to £50m.

While we’re at it… Trent’s contract is up next year too. As is Van Dijks.

I reckon they’ve fecked it. To not get those last two signing new deals before Klopp announced is a massive mistake.
Trent's a Liverpool lad who surely doesn't earn more elsewhere, so I wouldn't think he be off.
Van Dijk might leave, but he's not the force he was.

Salah no-one knows.
Arguably the world's top muslim player, who else would make a bigger statement to come to Saudi for a record fee?

DevilRed

Trent's a Liverpool lad who surely doesn't earn more elsewhere, so I wouldn't think he be off.
Van Dijk might leave, but he's not the force he was.

Salah no-one knows.
Arguably the world's top muslim player, who else would make a bigger statement to come to Saudi for a record fee?
99% certain he is leaving for saudi after this year. The money will be too good to turn down.

Krny

Supports
Celtic Football Club
Are Liverpool alcoholics? Because it looks like Liver failure to me. (I'll get my own coat)

LDUred

Agree with Salah showing his frustration on the touchline. He's still Liverpool's best forward, and has been a consistent goalscorer for many years.

You don't give him 12 minutes in a must win fixture, nevermind away against West Ham, which is always a tough assignment. He's a club legend and you don't give him a bit part role.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Agree with Salah showing his frustration on the touchline. He's still Liverpool's best forward, and has been a consistent goalscorer for many years.

You don't give him 12 minutes in a must win fixture, nevermind away against West Ham, which is always a tough assignment. He's a club legend and you don't give him a bit part role.

The wheels are falling off

TheLord

Liverpool's best ever Premier League manager ends his career with a whopping sum total of one Premier League title!

Hyperbolic Clowns.

Edit: asterisked PL title

JogaBonitoRooney

Liverpool's best ever Premier League manager ends his career with a whopping sum total of one Premier League title!

Hyperbolic Clowns.

Edit: asterisked PL title
They were going to win the league that season anyway. Covid had no impact. But it is funny the only league they've won in the prem era they couldn't celebrate normally in front of fans and people's attention were elsewhere away from football.