Reading Stabbings | 3 dead - believed to be a terrorist attack

ColvaleGoa

Someone has gone on a stabbing rampage in Reading, 11-15 people stabbed and apparently some people have died. It is absolutely shocking and jarring when it happens in your town. My thoughts are with everyone involved. I hope they catch whoever did it.

Supposed to o be a graphic video circulating on Twitter. Sick Fecks.

muller

Someone has gone on a stabbing rampage in Reading, 11-15 people stabbed and apparently some people have died. It is absolutely shocking and jarring when it happens in your town. My thoughts are with everyone involved. I hope they catch whoever did it.

Supposed to o be a graphic video circulating on Twitter. Sick Fecks.
Ive seen a video already that came up on my timeline, showed 3 people receiving medical care on the floor, but it didn’t look good.

Short term, I hope it’s not as bad as it is being reported.
Long term, I worry who was behind the attack.
Worlds shit.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I am honestly shocked that something like this hadn’t occurred at a protest before now.

Dan_F

I hope all the news outlets report that it wasn’t related to the BLM protest, if that is the case, and quickly. From what I’ve read the victims were just just having a drink/picnic. I feel so sorry for their families.

Deery

Dreary
Anyone any idea of the motive was it racist, isis, or a madman?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I hope all the news outlets report that it wasn’t related to the BLM protest, if that is the case, and quickly. From what I’ve read the victims were just just having a drink/picnic. I feel so sorry for their families.
This kind of shit messes me up man. We are supposed to be having a picnic in the park tomorrow and now this is going to be on my mind. Even though I tell myself it’s very unlikely. Just really scary how you can be chilling with your mates at the park one minute and be dead the next.

FireballXL5

From the BBC .....'Home Secretary Priti Patel tweeted to say she was "deeply concerned" to hear of the reports.'

It must be bad if she's already commenting on it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If Patel has already commented on it, I doubt It’s a right wing attack.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just saw one of the videos on Twitter ffs. That guy is a massive dickhead. "You man thought it was a joke ting" while people are dying all around him and he's walking around filming it.

Nickosaur

Just saw one of the videos on Twittter ffs. That guy is a massive dickhead. "You man thought it was a joke ting" while people are dying all around him and he's walking around filming it.
Yep. Absolute scum.

hobbers

Just saw one of the videos on Twittter ffs. That guy is a massive dickhead. "You man thought it was a joke ting" while people are dying all around him and he's walking around filming it.
I saw that as well. Honestly if someone I loved was dying on the ground getting aid from pretty desperate sounding police/paramedics and some prick walked around filming it all, joke ting or not, it I think I would genuinely beat them to death.

Well, the police would probably intervene before I could but the intent would be there.

DavidDeSchmikes

Just saw one of the videos on Twitter ffs. That guy is a massive dickhead. "You man thought it was a joke ting" while people are dying all around him and he's walking around filming it.
but he will gets his Instagram likes

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I saw that as well. Honestly if someone I loved was dying on the ground getting aid from pretty desperate sounding police/paramedics and some prick walked around filming it all, joke ting or not, it I think I would genuinely beat them to death.

Well, the police would probably intervene before I could but the intent would be there.
The way he said it was just so blase and casual. Ergh.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Billy the Kid would be impressed with how quick these people whip out their fecking Iphones.

starman

Not going to watch it... but was the person doing the stabbing filming it, a accomplice or just a random member of the public?

Deery

Dreary
Just watched the video those poor people on the ground didn’t look too good..

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Absolute cnut V. This is what our world-wide human society has become. feck right or wrong, everyone wants likes.
The way he said it was just so blase and casual. Ergh.
Not going to watch it... but was the person doing the stabbing filming it, a accomplice or just a random member of the public?
A segment of a worldwide generation has been cultivated in these norms. Black Mirror predicted it in its first ever series.

Will get even worse with 5G, unless some serious laws are introduced with serious punishments.
But that's also a tricky balance .... would Floyd George's evidence have been available with such censorship?
Very tricky to know where to draw the line.

Last edited:

Suvvernmanc

Reading is my local town, I live just a few miles away. I had friends who had visited Forbury gardens today and they had said the BLM was a peaceful event and had fully finished when this happened.

Even though it wasnt witnessed by my friends, they've told me to prepare for the news to change to 12 dead. The video doing the rounds was a small portion of the events. The rumours of many injuries are unfortunately true.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
A segment of an entire worldwide generation has been cultivated in these norms. Black Mirror predicted it in its first ever series.

Will get even worse with 5G, unless some serious laws are introduced with serious punishments. But that's also a tricky balance .... would Floyd George's evidence have been available with such censorship? Very tricky to know where to draw the line.
Obviously main concern tonight is the poor people who have died

but I agree, I really think laws need to be changed to allow harsh punishments to Be dished out for people who record and post stuff like this. It’s the only way to stop it

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Obviously main concern tonight is the poor people who have died

but I agree, I really think laws need to be changed to allow harsh punishments to Be dished out for people who record and post stuff like this. It’s the only way to stop it
Perhaps filming is fine, but law should be any such videos should be submitted confidentially to police with cc to an independent body to stop any internal cover ups. I agree any public sharing should be unlawful

Tibs

Terrible news

Only positive is they got the attacker so he couldnt injure/kill more