Real Madrid v Liverpool build up

Who do you want to win?

• Real Madrid

• Real Madrid

• Liverpool(posters choosing this will be automatically banned)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Come on Real, do what we know you can do. Everyone is treating this Liverpool team like the best team on the planet and forgetting who Real have beaten to get to the final.

I am also amazed at the amount of United fans that have voted for a Liverpool win the poll. Looking at you @fishfingers15
I have a very impressive record of jinxing

kidbob

Right this is what we programmed Ronaldo for all these years ago. Guy needs a hat trick. Really hope he's the one to bury them, it'll only make it sweeter.

Who am I kidding, the pricks are going to pull it off. Can't shake the feeling.

Morpheus 7

Any apparent United fan that wants Liverpool to win, isn't a united fan. That's not an opinion either it's a fecking fact.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Right this is what we programmed Ronaldo for all these years ago. Guy needs a hat trick. Really hope he's the one to bury them, it'll only make it sweeter.

Who am I kidding, the pricks are going to pull it off. Can't shake the feeling.
:(

Same, there's an element of destiny of about all of this. Perhaps I was one of the few who wasn't laughing at Barca being KO'ed by Roma because it just made the chances of Liverpool reaching the final higher and wouldn't you know it they got Roma.

One off final, anything could happen. It's every United fans worst nightmare, urgh.

Scouse lover

Retrokicks

Whilst I'm not going to be popular, I'd really like to see Liverpool destroy Madrid. I just hate everything that Madrid stands for, including: unsettling players, sense of entitlement, referee intimidation and a general dislike for them in general.

Feck it, I'm calling it 4 - 2 to Liverpool. Think they'll absolutely bamboozle Madrid and go 4 up. Klopp can't keep losing finals and winning this would justify losing all the other finals (bar the Dortmund final).

Reactions: duffer

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Whilst I'm not going to be popular, I'd really like to see Liverpool destroy Madrid. I just hate everything that Madrid stands for, including: unsettling players, sense of entitlement, referee intimidation and a general dislike for them in general.

Feck it, I'm calling it 4 - 2 to Liverpool. Think they'll absolutely bamboozle Madrid and go 4 up. Klopp can't keep losing finals and winning this would justify losing all the other finals (bar the Dortmund final).
Feck off.

lewwoo

You aren't a Utd fan then?

Sparky Rhiwabon

Ha, sneaky. Surely the the "it's fine when you're travelling" does not really apply by the spirit if the thing if you are flying first class and being driven in a luxury air conditioned coach!
Ha ha, yeah I think the exemption is meant for the day you're actually travelling and was probably invented for pilgrims travelling barefoot across the desert :D

Ban

If I were a mod I'd ban you. Or at least I'd slap you a nice tagline.

The One and Only

Are you serious?

kidbob

Maybe I'm being petty but you should get a huge asterix beside your win if you haven't won your League too. I mean how can either team be considered the best in Europe if they are 3rd and 4th best respectively in their own country?

Right I'm definitely being petty. What I really mean is to hell with Liverpool.

United Junkie

Madrid arent our arch rival. We need to pray that they score 4 in the first half and then another 4 in the second. Anyone against Madrid tonight is against United.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

I've given this post a like for the sheer bravery. You'll probably get banned for it, so you can always remember fondly that 1 "like" you received.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
You tell him, Swanson. How dare he talk shit about our club.
Holding my nose with a white handkerchief on the ready tonight.

I'd rather see RM win the next 10 CL's than Liverpool win one though, every United fan who don't agree needs his head checked.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
I just hope the game ends with some grown men crying (be it some sunburnt drunk Scouser in the stand, Ronaldo or 30% of Redcafe), that always makes me happy.
:lol: Agreed on that. Always makes me laugh to see football fans weeping uncontrollably as if some horrible tragedy occurred.

lococol

Im calling it. Liverpool 2 goals up after 15 minutes. Madrid 3 goals in quick succession around the 60-70 minute mark. Madrid 3-2 win. Call it wishful thinking but I reckon this will happen.

MJJ

Ha, sneaky. Surely the the "it's fine when you're travelling" does not really apply by the spirit if the thing if you are flying first class and being driven in a luxury air conditioned coach!
Due to different timezones it might apply, not sure need some religious authority on it. You are also allowed to miss fasts and make up for it later so he is covered eitherway.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
there is a periodist from the Chiringuito who says that Zidane will play the BBC + Isco, and that Casemiro is left out. He is an unreliable junkie but now he makes me doubt ...

kidbob

there is a periodist from the Chiringuito who says that Zidane will play the BBC + Isco, and that Casemiro is left out. He is an unreliable junkie but now he makes me doubt ...
FFS all you guys had to do was sit back and hit them on the counter. But no billy big bollocks Madrid have to go gung ho against a team that wants them to. Park that bus for your life, put Ronnie on Lovern and hey presto. Don't feck this up for us.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Great! Bale & Benzema are useless and Ronaldo is a spent force.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Any apparent United fan that wants Liverpool to win, isn't a united fan. That's not an opinion either it's a fecking fact.
Have you seen anyone saying they want Liverpool to win? I agree with you btw.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I had a dream last week that Liverpool were 2-0 up in added on time. I'd missed the match and put teletext on (teletext of all things.)
then Ronaldo scores one, from offside, then Ramos scores from corner kick, full time 2-2. Extra time and Isco or Asensio dives and Ronaldo scores from penalty. VVD goes mad, red card, Salah dives, yellow card, which is his second yellow, bye bye. Oh, and Lovren scores an own goal sometimes in extra time. It's all because of sprinklers...

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
FFS all you guys had to do was sit back and hit them on the counter. But no billy big bollocks Madrid have to go gung ho against a team that wants them to. Park that bus for your life, put Ronnie on Lovern and hey presto. Don't feck this up for us.
Maybe you're right, but they should be the ones that adapt to us. Madrid have to win by attacking. Leaving Casemiro out seems far-fetched but he already did against Bayern.
I can't wait for the line-up,and a dodgy penalty :drool:

kidbob

Maybe you're right, but they should be the ones that adapt to us. Madrid have to win by attacking. Leaving Casemiro out seems far-fetched but he already did against Bayern.
I can't wait for the line-up,and a dodgy penalty :drool:
Just remember the whole World is counting on you guys to stop this atrocity. No pressure!

Status
Not open for further replies.