RedCafe affiliated journalist

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Hear me out.

What if RedCafe sponsored journalists to go to media sessions and ask questions flavored by RedCafe member sentiment? I'm aware of at least one sport Reddit that gets credentials for media related events. What if we had @Wumminator asking Ole the tough questions no one else had the balls to ask?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Hear me out.

What if RedCafe sponsored journalists to go to media sessions and ask questions flavored by RedCafe member sentiment? I'm aware of at least one sport Reddit that gets credentials for media related events. What if we had @Wumminator asking Ole the tough questions no one else had the balls to ask?
Such as?

Balljy

The genius of it is that I intended for this thread to be a serious one but it works both ways
This place is perfect for the concept.We could ask him if theories like this are true:

And now, suddenly a few games in Poch is destabilising himself at Spurs because his attention is elsewhere, well, Utd really. After last season Poch should have been untouchable this season and planning on improving his Spurs squad, yet none of this has happened.

So, my conspiracy theory is this. Ole is interim manager but will take his true post as director of football one an experienced manager is available that fits Utd's way forward. I believe Utd are waiting for Poch to be released or available from Spurs so they can then rejig and solidify the footballing business of the club. Ole has brought three players in, but to be fare these were no brainers and would actually be attractive to any manager coming into Utd.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
"Ole, if you were a football manager, what would your preferred formation and philosophy be?"

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’ll do it. I’m media qualified/experienced and obviously have a face for TV.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I have the credentials but my company lost the TV rights before this season. Could have done something in the previous 7.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Hear me out.

Wumminator would probably beg ole to do worse then he's doing so he can further prove his loyalty to United

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hear me out.

Wumminator would more likely give Ole a rusty trombone right there and then than ask him a difficult question.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Can we have an Apprentice style competition for the role?

gormless

We actually had some Caf posters organise an interview with Adem Ljajic when it was said he had signed with us (he had actually trained with us and everything). United then pulled out and he ended up at Fiorentina.