g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Redcafe Fantasy World Cup League

DM07

Here is the link for the official game.

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/

I have created a new private league for the World Cup.

The name of the league is "Redcafe League". PM me for the password.

Rules for the game:

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/rules

I know a thread exists but I felt that the OP didn't create a league so I started a new thread.

Edit: Putting the password here in case anyone wants to join and Im too busy to PM them. Anyone who joins the league by reading the password from this post after 12:00 BSTon 12th June, please put a post here including ur fantasy league user name. Cheers! The password is

DavidMoyes

:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rood

Levo

Band of Brothers
The leagues weren't up when the thread was posted, they weren't when I checked a couple of days ago. I'll enter, PM me the password when possible please.

Ruht

I'd like to join in as well, pm me the password when possible!

DM07

Thanks for joining guys. I will PM you the password in a few hours. Its a pain to PM so many people from the cell phone.

ChrisNelson

Jeez registering is a pain in the arse - I literally just tried at least 10 different 'screen names' and they were all taken! Got fed up and random typed in the end, so now I'm sf65s4f6s46g !!

DM07

Sure guys...just wait for w couple of hours. I am not at home and dont have a pc with me. Will PM you all as soon as I reach home.

DM07

I have Pm'd all of you the password.

If anyone hasn't received it, please notify me. Thanks for participating!!!

DM07

Yeah. Lahm is also a midfielder. They are confused between Forwards and Midfielders as well. I thought Hazard might be named a forward seeing that most players similar to him are categorized as forwards.