RedCafe.net Podcast - Episode #36

Steve

Coming up on episode 36 of the RedCafe.net Podcast, Steve, Dan and Dov wonder if the title is effectively over following United's draw with BlackburnbutshouldDimitar Berbatov really be taking the brunt of the blame?http://www.goal.com/en-gb/Brian Roban from the Total Manchester City blog joins us on the phoneto preview the derby match at Eastlandsas the Redslooks to complete a league double on Saturday.

As well as the return of Reserves Review, there's plenty of chat about the role that the veterans are currently playing and Peter Schmeichel takes his place in the spotlight for this week's Legends Profile.

You can subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes.

Do make sure you keep an eye out for regular Twitter updates and get yourself signed up to the RedCafe.net Podcast Facebook group too!

[podcast]http://podcast.redcafe.net/RedCafe_Podcast_036.mp3[/podcast]If you cannot see the above audio player, you may alternatively download the podcast directly

Steve

We discussed Hernandez last week mate. Glad you enjoyed.

Fergie's gum

Good job in general, but the sound could do with some improvement. It's like three different levels. You have the sexy female intro voice, which is the loudest then the panel voices which are a little quieter, and more muffled, and then the guests who I can hardly hear. Is it just me??

I have enjoyed your podcasts in the past, but when it requires an effort to make out what is being said it ain't as enjoyable unfortunately.

edit: sorry this was about Episode #37

schiavone1

Good job in general, but the sound could do with some improvement. It's like three different levels. You have the sexy female intro voice, which is the loudest then the panel voices which are a little quieter, and more muffled, and then the guests who I can hardly hear. Is it just me??

I have enjoyed your podcasts in the past, but when it requires an effort to make out what is being said it ain't as enjoyable unfortunately.

edit: sorry this was about Episode #37
All duly noted, the spurs guy was hard to hear, we did boost the levels for him as much as possible to limited success