RedCafe.net Podcast - Episode #52

schiavone1

Coming up on episode 52 of the RedCafe.net podcast, Steve, Dan and Dov discuss Wayne Rooney and his contract situation. Does he still deserve to be at the club? Can he stay, especially after the recent press statements, and who could we draft in to replace him if he does leave?

There have also been a couple of matches played, against West Brom and Bursaspor respectively and we digress to look back at them both. Plus, we have a special reserves review this week with Nick from United Youth joining us to discuss some of the future talents at Old Trafford.

In addition, we have James Whittaker, Stoke correspondent from ESPN Soccernet on the line to help us discuss Sunday's match against Stoke City.

You can subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes.

Do make sure you keep an eye out for regular Twitter updates and get yourself signed up to the RedCafe.net Podcast Facebook group too!

[podcast]http://podcast.redcafe.net/RedCafe_Podcast_052.mp3[/podcast]If you cannot see the above audio player, you may alternatively download the podcast directly

Steve

Unfortunately we recorded last night before the announcement was made that Rooney wanted to stay. Still, some interesting points to come out of it and I would say it's still well worth a listen.

schiavone1

Unfortunately we recorded last night before the announcement was made that Rooney wanted to stay. Still, some interesting points to come out of it and I would say it's still well worth a listen.
I would agree with that :)