Regan Poole

mikey_d

Can't see a thread yet...

Sounds like we're signing him.

17 years old centre back/ midfielder from my local team newport county.

Very highly thought of by the Welsh national team setup. Has been tracked by a number of top clubs for a few years now.

Fee reported as 100k rising to 400k

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34115988

mikey_d

:lol:

He has his own thread. Good stuff.
At least one welshman who is going to sign for utd has his own thread in the transfer section, unlike the 120 page thread we have going on the one who was never going to sign for us!

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Im assuming this lad is all potential at the moment and will play for the under 18s then the under 21s before being sold to Barnsley?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Great stuff. Been waiting all day for the marquee signing;)

In all seriousness, it would appear that we are committed to developing local youth players but let's hope he doesn't end up on loan then forgotten

Sam

Keep reading it at Regen Pool, and thinking its a thread about great FM regens.

mikey_d

Im assuming this lad is all potential at the moment and will play for the under 18s then the under 21s before being sold to Barnsley?
I would imagine u21's or loaned.Hes played some games at league 2 level at the ages of 16, just turned 17 and played 3 out of 5 games this year so if he stayed would be on course for a good number of games at that level, people I know have said that he is looking very comfortable at that level already and could step up very soon.

Sid234

We had him on trial at the start of last season and I think he played a few games with the youth team as well. We've been tracking his progress for over a year now

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I would imagine u21's or loaned.Hes played some games at league 2 level at the ages of 16, just turned 17 and played 3 out of 5 games this year so if he stayed would be on course for a good number of games at that level, people I know have said that he is looking very comfortable at that level already and could step up very soon.
Good news, I hope he is an absolute gem, knowing how much faith LVG likes to put in youth at times he will have the chance to progress and develop.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Good news, I hope he is an absolute gem, knowing how much faith LVG likes to put in youth at times he will have the chance to progress and develop.
How much faith LVG puts in youth?
He's just sent out one of our best on loan, and didn't even put Wilson on the bench

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
It's probably done. We don't really announce domestic youth transfers.
Yea seems he arrived at Carrington today for a medical so thinking its been done and dusted. Newport County website should reveal more if we don't say much about it.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
From League Two to the Champions League. I always like stories like this. I wonder if we get a look at him during the league cup.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
And.........We will never hear from again, will be lucky to get any matches even in the cup.