Regarding a suspended player...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Realize this is a very delicate topic, and I just want to make it clear I'm not advocating for any specific decision or outcome here.

Now that we're approaching the summer and we've heard the manager bring up this player's name in recent interviews with the media, I think a refresher would be helpful on what discourse is and isn't allowed on this website. My questions are:

1. Are any and all mentions of a certain suspended player forbidden at the moment?
2. If not, what are the boundaries of what is and isn't allowed to be discussed? (e.g., bringing him up in the context of summer transfers in and out, commenting on an ETH interview where he was mentioned, etc.)

Thank you for the clarity and apologies if there's already a page where this is clearly spelled out and I just missed it.

Varun

Staff
#1 at the moment.

We'll share an update if/ when that changes.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
look, i think we’re all of the opinion that we need a striker. a “premiership proven” one that qualifies under the homegrown rules is an attractive proposition, even if they come with a certain amount of baggage. but we have no idea how being away from the game for such a long period of time will affect him. buying toney is far from risk free and as such a lot of people are worried about even discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.