Relative Strength of the Premier League Top 4

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
Two years running it's been the same teams finishing in the top 4. This season, it has already started to solidify. There seems to a clear level gap between the top 4 and the rest. Can this be breached or will the teams futher pull away?

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
It'll be breached. City will have a bad patch when Pep leaves, I imagine Liverpool will do the same when Klopp goes too. Tuchel at Chelsea is unlikely to last given his history of falling out with people (like Conte or Mourinho, one of those for whom sustained success doesn't really happen).

Leicester are so well run that I honestly think all that stands between them and a top four place is an upgrade on Rodgers.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
On paper that should be the top 4 for years to come but things change so quickly in football. It was only a few years ago Spurs were CL finalists & Arsenal were regularly finishing above United.

I can see Liverpool falling out of the top 4 if they continue to tighten the purse strings after Klopp goes. He is one hell of a manager & has overachieved massively for them. Cant wait for the bastard to feck off.