Reserves @ Everton

PS18

12. Fábio da Silva and 16. Sam Hewson on for Eikrem and Hewson.

Hewson having a strop at being taken off, hope he was just disappointed with his performance rather than showing dissent with the decision to sub him.

Oldham

They played well. I missed the first 20 min but the bold ones impressed me...

1. Gary Woods
2. David Gray
3. Jimmy Derbyshire
4. Corry Evans
5. James Chester
6. Matt James
7. Magnus Eikrem
8. Danny Drinkwater
9. Manucho
10. Sam Hewson
11. Tom Cleverley

Steward (sub)

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

1. Gary Woods
2. David Gray
3. Jimmy Derbyshire
4. Corry Evans
5. James Chester
6. Matt James
7. Magnus Eikrem
8. Danny Drinkwater
9. Manucho
10. Sam Hewson
11. Tom Cleverley

Steward (sub)
I'd add manucho to that who shows good ability. If we can polish him off a bit he could be a real player. I'm still ho hum about stewart - he may come good but he needs to develop a bit more consistancy. Just hope that'll come with age

Fabio didn't really get into it but that's only natural. He showed a real attacking intent to get on the end of things. I think he's cut from the same cloth as Ronaldo in that sense

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored

Highlights of the game including Manuchos goal.

jb8521

Drinkwater was mighty impressive in the hole. Gray was good too
Agree with you there Drinkwater seems a lot quicker than he has in previous seasons. Gray was very solid and strong in the tackle at right back and is obviously a lot more comfortable there than in the centre where hes played a few times this season. Corry Evans did well aswell considering he's not really a centre half.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Grays 20. Dont think he'll be premiership standard never mind United standard to be honest
I get a bit of an O'Shea vibe off him though in that he's not the most rated but he can play in a variety of positions, big, strong, fairly fast and seems a model professional. He also seems to be capable of moments of genius as well. But yeah, it does seem unlikely he'll make it on the face of things.

Cold_Boy

1. Gary Woods
2. David Gray
3. Jimmy Derbyshire
4. Corry Evans
5. James Chester
6. Matt James
7. Magnus Eikrem
8. Danny Drinkwater
9. Manucho
10. Sam Hewson
11. Tom Cleverley

Steward (sub)
How oe how much has Eikrem developed?And Hewson too?

How good is Cleverley?

nooshka

In the commentary it said it was Manucho's first goal for united i thought he would have had a few more by now? Or am i just not listening properly.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
In the commentary it said it was Manucho's first goal for united i thought he would have had a few more by now? Or am i just not listening properly.
Nope the commentator was right that's his 1st goal for us..

BezsMaracas

I get a bit of an O'Shea vibe off him though in that he's not the most rated but he can play in a variety of positions, big, strong, fairly fast and seems a model professional. He also seems to be capable of moments of genius as well. But yeah, it does seem unlikely he'll make it on the face of things.
He's one of those players that a few years ago I'd have said he didn't stand a chance, and he looked out of place. But seeing him this season, he really looks like he's stepped it up a notch. He may never be good enough to play for us, but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it at another Premier League side.

cj_sparky

Manucho looks to have all the attributes to be a decent player for us. Just needs a little fine tuning.