Reserves v Arsenal (28.4.11)

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Reserves switch to OT

Manchester United's title-chasing Reserves will play Thursday's fixture against Arsenal at Old Trafford.

Warren Joyce's Reds need only a point from the last two games to secure top spot ahead of neighbours City, who still have one match remaining, in Northern Group A after five wins on the spin.

The match was originally scheduled to take place at Altrincham's Moss Lane and the kick-off remains at 7pm.

MUTV will provide live coverage of the action.

Entry will be free for Season Ticket holders, members, under-16s and over-65s. Non-members will be charged £5 on the gate. Advance tickets can also be purchased on 0161 868 8000. All seating will be in North Stand.

Manchester United Official Web Site - Arsenal reserves game moved
Tonight....KO 7pm at Old Trafford.

Can the Reserves win the Premier Reserve League Northern Group A title tonight?

Thomas Vermaelen is confirmed in the Arsenal squad.

Stojan Stamenic

Any news about Morrison for tonight...? He didn't play in Italy on that U18 tournament because of some kind of injury...

It would be nice to see Will Keane in attack tonight, with Josh King out of squad now.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Any news about Morrison for tonight...? He didn't play in Italy on that U18 tournament because of some kind of injury...

It would be nice to see Will Keane in attack tonight, with Josh King out of squad now.
I think they'll stick with the squad that got them there.The kids have another important date against the Blades

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Great news! I imagine he will start the 2nd leg at OT against Schalke
May come a bit early for him.SAF usually gives his players plenty of practice time.I'm thinking Blackburn but you never know

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Fletch starts today-confirmed!

prateik

Didnt Ando play a reserve game on thursday and play the league game that weekend?
Hopefully Fletch is available to play against Arsenal on Sunday

jeston

Reserves v AFC: Amos; W Brown, Wootton, Gill, Dudgeon; Bebe, R Brown, Norwood, Fletch, Brady; Obertan.

Subs: Devlin, Vermijl, Petrucci, Tunnicliffe, WKeane.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Yup, he's been plying his trade there for a fair bit now.

I'm guessing Morrison's injury is the knock to the calf he picked up against Chelsea, didn't look too serious. Nice to see Fletch back.

Kelvin

good to see fletcher back unlikely he play on Sunday after being out for so long, but maybe he might play the Schalke game....

Neutral

BTV
I'm having a few issues with my satellite(I watch the reserve games usually on MUTV), and don't normally look for these, but would someone be kind enough to help me out with a you know what, close to KO. A PM would be very much appreciated.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Poor Paddy thinks we're playing Sheff United u18s for the European Cup.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Any stream apart from the Veetle one? Don't think it works at my uni.

jeston

Obertan's being playing through the centre even when King is in the team. Reece has been playing in midfield for a good few weeks now

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
playing this at OT does not help the atmosphere at all.