Reserves v Boro

kevg

How is it going on?
United just gone 2-1 up in stoppage time. They have come from behind with goals from Brandy and Dong (deflected free kick). Dong won the free kick with a great run from half way line, which resulted in the Boro skipper being sent off for a professional foul.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
Excellent game against a strong Boro side. Huth , Mendietta and Pogotetz all played.
Brandy looks absolutely class sometimes and Danny Welbeck is a nice player.

68-99-08

Missed the 2nd half but they played well considerin the strength of the Boro team.

Anyone notice how Welbeck has such a natural feel for the game. He's so silky smooth on the ball. Reminds me of Kanu or Adebayor the way he plays.

How did we play second half?

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
Brandy´s such a class act, he was kicked all over the place tonight but he handled it perfectly, great finish for the goal and he caused Boro´s experienced defence a lot of problems. He´s been in good form for the reserves this season, 4 in 4 starts now I think.

Cold_Boy

So a lot of hopes on Brandy and Welbeck for making it at United?

Alex

Excellent game against a strong Boro side. Huth , Mendietta and Pogotetz all played.
Brandy looks absolutely class sometimes and Danny Welbeck is a nice player.
How the mighty have fallen, pathetic imo, he should just quit already

horselesspaul

Man Utd fan
It's Manchester United, United or Man United.
Mendieta played some £30 million transfer fee type passes and didn't look too bad versus a team of kids to be fair..
James is a welcome new addition in midfield.
Brandy can be mesmerising and he's a tough lad, I hope he gets a chance in some 1st team games games, perhaps in the FA Cup and the last Chumps League group game.
Welbeck is yonger and lerniner, for me. I still find it amazing that he's the Manilow fan club Chairman.

Bammy

How the mighty have fallen, pathetic imo, he should just quit already
He's coming back from injury I think, so it's not that he's been dropped down there.

Anyway, good performance by our half youth/ half reserve side against a pretty strong Boro team with Pogatetz, Mendieta, Huth, and tht boy Hutchinson who came on against the first team.

Brandy looks like a real class act, it was great the way he got kicked about and kept coming back, also he tracked back well. Chester done pretty well in defence as well.